SRA Communications has launched as a full-service, integrated communications marketing firm, serving the corporate, consumer and B2B markets. A division of Kellen, the global association management and communications company, SRA brings a proven track record of developing and managing results-driven programs for a wide range of clients, from industry wide associations, to both large and small companies and brands.
SRA Communications offers a broad suite of services, including public relations, digital & social media, research and strategy, public affairs and creative design. With primary U.S. offices in New York, Atlanta, Chicago and Washington D.C., SRA’s team of more than 75 talented professionals brings deep subject matter expertise and an unparalleled combination of industry, corporate and brand communications experience.
“There are very few, if any, communications teams who have worked with more industry leading brands than SRA,” said Greg Sherry, SRA Executive Vice President. “We have some of the most talented agency professionals in the industry. From new product launches to fully integrated, multi-tiered, global brand programs to compelling, market-moving, industry-wide campaigns, our diverse team of strategists, communications and marketing professionals bring a level of passion, expertise, creativity and commitment to client service that we believe will set SRA apart.”
“From our origin as Sumner Rider & Associates, a three-time Silver Anvil award-winning agency, to our evolution as the leading industry association communications firm to the launch of SRA today, this team continues to set industry standards,” added Peter Rush, CEO, Kellen.
SRA services include:
- Public Relations: Multi-channel media relations that balances trade, digital and traditional media.
- Digital Communications Strategy: Data-driven tailored strategies customized for client’s existing online platforms.
- Crisis Communications & Issues Management: Sound strategic crisis preparation and support when it’s needed most.
- Employee Communications: Employee communications audits and recommended approaches.
- Marketing Research: Analysis and insight on audience behavior that informs our recommendations.
- Online Presence Management: Assess and analyze program metrics, each and every step of the process.
- Creative & Advertising: Develop, launch and revitalize brands that amplify messaging and build lasting connections.
- Government & Public Affairs: Develop and implement successful public affairs and communications programs.
SRA Communications is proud to work with a growing roster of leading industry companies and brands.
Get Your Daily PR Updates
Subscribe to get daily PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
Sustainability rose to the top of CSR demand lists just a few short years ago, and even though there’s continued widespread agreement on the need to address climate change and reduce carbon footprints, businesses now seem much more willing to take action than...
Whether you’re a growing brand or one that’s established and at the forefront—brand trust will always be top of mind. Sixty-two percent of communicators state their top goal for thought leadership is establishing trust, followed by becoming an influencer (22 percent),...
It can get increasingly difficult for marketers to find new ways to help their business overcome obstacles and reach or remain at the top of the game. Different rules apply for different industries, as well as diverse types and sizes of businesses. While the best...