SRA Communications has launched as a full-service, integrated communications marketing firm, serving the corporate, consumer and B2B markets. A division of Kellen, the global association management and communications company, SRA brings a proven track record of developing and managing results-driven programs for a wide range of clients, from industry wide associations, to both large and small companies and brands.
SRA Communications offers a broad suite of services, including public relations, digital & social media, research and strategy, public affairs and creative design. With primary U.S. offices in New York, Atlanta, Chicago and Washington D.C., SRA’s team of more than 75 talented professionals brings deep subject matter expertise and an unparalleled combination of industry, corporate and brand communications experience.
“There are very few, if any, communications teams who have worked with more industry leading brands than SRA,” said Greg Sherry, SRA Executive Vice President. “We have some of the most talented agency professionals in the industry. From new product launches to fully integrated, multi-tiered, global brand programs to compelling, market-moving, industry-wide campaigns, our diverse team of strategists, communications and marketing professionals bring a level of passion, expertise, creativity and commitment to client service that we believe will set SRA apart.”
“From our origin as Sumner Rider & Associates, a three-time Silver Anvil award-winning agency, to our evolution as the leading industry association communications firm to the launch of SRA today, this team continues to set industry standards,” added Peter Rush, CEO, Kellen.
SRA services include:
- Public Relations: Multi-channel media relations that balances trade, digital and traditional media.
- Digital Communications Strategy: Data-driven tailored strategies customized for client’s existing online platforms.
- Crisis Communications & Issues Management: Sound strategic crisis preparation and support when it’s needed most.
- Employee Communications: Employee communications audits and recommended approaches.
- Marketing Research: Analysis and insight on audience behavior that informs our recommendations.
- Online Presence Management: Assess and analyze program metrics, each and every step of the process.
- Creative & Advertising: Develop, launch and revitalize brands that amplify messaging and build lasting connections.
- Government & Public Affairs: Develop and implement successful public affairs and communications programs.
SRA Communications is proud to work with a growing roster of leading industry companies and brands.
Trust in traditional media has declined overall from 72 percent in 2016 to 50 percent this year, new research from PR and integrated creative network Ogilvy reveals. The firm’s survey of news media pros also found that an overwhelming majority of journalists (68...
While social media might be the obvious choice as the go-to channel for video, video can and should be utilized more broadly to support other outbound communications efforts because we live in a visual world now. Forbes covered it and we’re living it—video content is...
If Albert Einstein, Cleopatra, Audrey Hepburn, Henry VIII, Napoleon, and Florence Nightingale woke up in 2018, what would they Google? Have you ever wondered what your favorite historical figures would be like if you met them in real life? What restaurants would they...