As PR pros, we are always facing the challenge of increasing visibility for our company, principals, clients, stories, and campaigns. One proven way of achieving this: speaking engagements.
Speaking at conferences, seminars and webinars can be a powerful PR tool, and one that is often overlooked. By successfully landing speaking opportunities, you can boost brand awareness, increase credibility, and position you, your executives, or your clients as THE ‘go-to’ experts in the field.
But where to start?
In this webinar, speaking-industry guru Steve Markman, founder of Markman Speaker Management, will take you through his proven 8-step method to secure the speaking opportunities that will take your public relations to the next level.
Watch the webinar to learn to learn:
- The key elements of creating a successful speaker program strategy to increase awareness of your personal or company brand
- How to research and identify the “right” speaking opportunities
- How and when to submit speaker proposals to the event organizers – the formal and informal processes
- How to create a high-impact presentation proposal – that gets accepted
- How to leverage unpaid speaking gigs into paid engagements
Watch the webinar
Guest presenter: Steve Markman
With over 30 years of experience in the speaker and conference arena, Steve Markman is the Founder and President of Markman Speaker Management, LLC, a speaker agency that enables people in all industries to speak in front of prospective customers and clients as a marketing, PR and business development tool. His coaching service provides customized advice to individuals and companies seeking to attain speaking engagements to increase their visibility. The firm’s speakers bureau division provides keynote speakers of all types for organizations worldwide. Reach Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.markmanspeaker.com.