Are you guilty of thinking that media professionals exist on the opposite side of an invisible fence?
As PR professionals, it is your responsibility to support, empower, and partner with the media—especially if you desire to obtain the high-quality coverage that your clients or brand deserve. Join Nicole Rodrigues, Founder of NRPR Group, for this month’s webinar and learn how to break down that invisible fence by becoming a journalist’s go-to!
During her presentation, Nicole will teach you how to:
- Turn yourself into a trusted, strategic, and successful partner of the media
- Treat media pros appropriately, aligning your pitch with their interests
- Get to know the people you intend to pitch to
- Build your credibility by understanding media expertise and specified beat(s)
- Leave lasting impressions that will lead to better relationships and the best possible coverage for clients
Nicole Rodrigues has over 20 years of experience in PR. She has worked with clients like Heal, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Dialpad, Dolby, Yahoo!, MobiTV, Sony Playstation, Plantronics, Hulu, and YouTube.
Sign up to get your webinar access details and occasional emails about PR news and resources.
Guest presenter: Nicole Rodrigues
Nicole Rodrigues is a powerhouse founder of two companies, NRPR Group and the Young Dreamers Foundation, as well as the host of the YouTube show, Beverly Hills Boss, and author of Beverly Hills Boss the book. She’s an award-winning, well-rounded public relations and marketing pro. Her extensive knowledge in bridging the gap between the technology and various consumer industries makes her extremely valuable to her team and clients. She has more than 19 years of experience in PR, social media and digital marketing. She has worked with clients such as Heal, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Dialpad, Dolby, Yahoo!, MobiTV, Sony Playstation, Plantronics, Hulu, and YouTube.