Meet with us to discuss your journalist outreach needs and receive a free copy (your choice) of one of 8 books by our presenters.
- Jonah Berger Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- David Meerman Scott The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Gini Dietrich Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age
- Katie Paine Measure What Matters: Online Tools For Understanding Customers, Social Media, Engagement, and Key Relationships
- Stephen Waddington Brand Vandals: Reputation Wreckers and How to Build Better Defences
- Ronn Torossian For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations
- Brad Phillips The Media Training Bible: 101 Things You Absolutely, Positively Need To Know Before Your Next Interview
- Shalon Roth How to Succeed in a PR Agency: Real Talk to Grow Your Career & Become Indispensable
¹Offer subject to verification and completion of meeting with our sales team.
Agility has been an instrumental tool in gaining press coverage quickly and easily, thanks to its broad, easy-to-use set of tools, and press release distributions to targeted groups and private contacts. The few times I have needed assistance, their on-site service chat has been able to speedily get me the information I needed.
The on-boarding process with Agility PR Solutions was incredible. I always had a person I could talk with who would help me at any time. That said, I very rarely needed to reach out to ask for help because the dashboard is so intuitive
We appreciate the personalized customer service we receive. But even more than that, we like having a partner that is willing to be innovative in how they work with us.
– Chris Turnbull, Public Relations Manager, Carilion Clinic