Allison+Partners announced the appointment of seven new partners, all of whom have made significant contributions to the growth and evolution of the agency in the U.S. and Europe. Agency partners are responsible for the health and growth of the business, in addition to driving agency-wide initiatives outside of their specific job remits.
New partners include: Brent Diggins, managing director, measurement + analytics; Courtney Newman, senior vice president, learning + development; Jeremy Rosenberg, managing director, digital; Jim Selman, managing director, UK + Ireland; Julia Farrell, global chief financial officer; Kevin Nabipour, managing director, content strategies; and Tom Smith, managing director, corporate.
“When we launched Allison+Partners, we put an emphasis on ‘+Partners’ knowing that collaboration would be key to our long-term success,” said Scott Allison, chairman and CEO. “Our newest partners have contributed greatly to this success, and will take on larger responsibilities as we continue our evolution of the agency.”
- Diggins established and oversees the agency’s measurement and analytics group, which provides custom measurement solutions for clients. Since joining the agency in 2010, he has expanded the agency’s measurement capability globally, and developed the Allison+Partners’ proprietary Influence Impact scoring system, which measures and maximizes the impact influencers can have on a brand.
- Newman founded and leads the agency’s learning and development group, which provides ongoing professional development and education to employees around the world. Since joining the agency in 2003, she has pioneered programs that help employees reach their full potential, including in-person training, webinars, mentoring, tuition reimbursement and employee awards.
- Rosenberg leads the agency’s digital team, providing senior counsel to clients and overseeing a network of digital, social media, influencer marketing and production experts. During his tenure, he has expanded the agency’s digital capabilities to include website development, influencer programming and paid media efforts, while playing an integral role in the growth and evolution of All Told, the agency’s integrated marketing offering.
- Selman oversees agency business operations, growth and staff development in the UK and Ireland. Since joining in 2015, he has nurtured the agency’s presence in the region, expanding the industries served to include the travel, retail, CPG, healthcare and property. As a result of these efforts, the UK experienced 35% growth in 2017.
- Farrell is the agency’s first global chief financial officer, overseeing financial and administrative activities for Allison+Partners worldwide. Since joining the agency in 2016, she has helped refine and improve the agency’s global financial operations.
- Nabipour launched and leads the agency’s content strategies group, overseeing a diverse team of strategists and content creators who deliver integrated content campaigns, film and video production, strategy services and branded editorial for clients. Since joining in 2014, he has propelled the agency’s approach to multimedia storytelling and built out our content creation capabilities, which have become central to our work for clients across practice groups and disciplines.
- Smith joined the agency in 2014, and has played an integral role in doubling the size of the Corporate practice. In addition to providing strategic counsel for clients on brand building and reputation management, he has also helped expand client business beyond traditional earned channels to include more integrated work.