The Ultimate Guide to Media Monitoring
Transform your PR with this comprehensive look at the ins and outs of media monitoring
Theranos and its founder disgraced in image-wrecking PR bloodbath
As the founder of Theranos, Elizabeth Holmes found herself on the fast track to multi-billion-dollar success, even called “the next Steve Jobs” and a heroine of feminism along the way. Oh, how far the mighty can fall!
- Writing content headlines that get statistically proven results
- AI dominates media and PR trend talk at SXSW 2018
- Examining the role of technology in today’s public relations
- How newsjacking works, and how it can change your PR life
- Consumers will disclose data for better experiences—do brands care?
- KFC rolls the dice and strikes crisis-response gold
- “What is public relations?” What do you say when asked?
- Embracing PR’s “culture of women” on International Women’s Day
- Olympics coverage proves brands must monitor images, not just text