The Ultimate Guide to Media Monitoring
Transform your PR with this comprehensive look at the ins and outs of media monitoring
Act fast, recover quickly—3 lessons from Starbucks' PR fiasco
Social media has proven to be a breeding ground for PR nightmares. With Starbucks, the social conversation about the brand exploded after the news broke. How bad is the brand’s nightmare?
- How Gen Z, young Millennials respond to social influencer videos
- 5 tips for getting your content optimized for voice search
- Small biz digital marketing—what they’re spending money on
- The 10 to 1 Rule: It’s About Thinking Small [Webinar Primer]
- B2B influencer marketing—building an authentic campaign
- KFC rolls the dice and strikes crisis-response gold
- The 10 characteristics of a successful PR professional
- The cost of PR: How much should you be charging?
- Heineken crisis brewing—brand’s ad panned for ‘racist’ messages
- PDF, DOC or DOCX? Choosing the Right Format for Sending Documents to Journalists