The BMF Media Group, an award-winning, global experiential marketing agency, announced the opening of its London office as a result of its accelerating growth in the EMEA region.
In helping brands forge more meaningful consumer connections through the power of experiential, the BMF London team has already put its stamp on the EMEA map in a major way. Highlights include:
- Signed key global clients including Marriott International, Dell, Ad Age and Omnicom, among others;
- Produced several high-profile hotel openings, including Residence Inn London Kensington, Moxy Hotel Amsterdam and Renaissance Hotel Dubai;
- Created tent-pole events at Cannes Film Festival, Cannes Lions and Mobile World Congress;
- Designed and executed a number of large-scale media, consumer and B2B activations across Europe, including: Ad Age’s Women to Watch Awards in London, Dell’s major tradeshow activation at IFA Berlin, and Renaissance Hotels’ Global Day of Discovery in Paris; and
- Joined Worldwide Partners Inc.(WPI), the largest owner-operated global agency network, to bring BMF’s innovative integrated experiential offerings to more markets.
The agency has tapped former Apple marketing leader, Craig MacIntyre, as Director to lead the London office and spearhead its EMEA expansion. Craig most recently served on the retail marketing team at Apple EMEA, and prior to that held marketing roles at Samsung Electronics UK and at BlackBerry.
“With our expanded team and capabilities, we’re able to serve more global brands in creating multi-dimensional and share-worthy brand experiences to connect with local consumers and drive business results,” said Bruce Starr, Co-Founding Partner of BMF Media. “Experiential marketing has risen to the top of brand marketers’ agendas and we’re thrilled to have Craig MacIntyre at the helm to lead our London team and help us scale BMF’s growth to new heights.”
“BMF has built its renowned reputation and international experience from its U.S. base for years, and I’m excited to bring their winning recipe and global capabilities to EMEA-based clients,” added MacIntyre.
Located at the heart of the city near Oxford Circus, the BMF London office features a fully-formed team covering Accounts, Production, Design, and Strategy. Recent hires include industry veteran and former Virgin Atlantic international events lead Christianne Beck, who joins as Associate Director of Events, with further staff growth planned over the coming months.