Duffy & Shanley, a creative, collaborative, integrated communications agency, was presented with ten awards at the 53rd Annual Bell Ringer Awards Gala, celebrated virtually on Thursday, June 10. Hosted by the PR Club, the region’s leading communications trade organization, the annual event celebrates the work of public relations and communications professionals from across New England.
Honored alongside hundreds of fellow communications professionals across New England, the Duffy & Shanley team received awards across multiple categories, including:
- Gold Bell Award- National Media Placement, for BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Gold Bell Award- Content Marketing, Podcast, for Rhode Island Commerce
- Gold Bell Award- Content Marketing Campaign, for College Ave Student Loans
- Silver Bell Award- Content Marketing, Paid, for College Ave Student Loans
- Silver Bell Award- National Media Placement, for Foster Grant
- Silver Bell Award- One-time Special Event, for Dunkin’
- Silver Bell Award- Consumer Campaign, for College Ave Student Loans
- Bronze Bell Award- Corporate/Agency Blog, for College Ave Student Loans
- Bronze Bell Award- Agency Citizenship or Pro Bono Work, for Yes on 6
- Bronze Bell Award- On a Shoestring, for Yes on 3 and 5
The PR Club also presented Duffy & Shanley’s Caitlin Kahle, Account Supervisor, with the 2021 Ringer Award. The award celebrates a mid-level PR practitioner who has shown steady and substantial progress in impacting his/her agency, company, and the local PR community since entering the field. Kahle joined Duffy & Shanley in 2012 and has proven to be an invaluable asset to the agency, her coworkers, and clients.
“Our agency, along with others in the Public Relations industry, were faced with many challenges in 2020. I am so happy to see our team recognized for their hard work and innovative thinking by the PR Club,” said Jon Duffy, President, Duffy & Shanley. “I am especially proud of Cait Kahle being honored for her outstanding work and contribution to the agency.”
About Duffy & Shanley, Inc.
Based in Providence, R.I., Duffy & Shanley is one of the largest independently owned communication firms in New England. A uniquely integrated, full service agency, Duffy & Shanley develops breakthrough campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, including AT&T, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Hanes, College Ave, Dunkin’, Champion, Foster Grant, Ørsted and UnitedHealthcare. Visit Duffy and Shanley on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook or visit DuffyShanley.com for more information.
About PR Club
Founded in 1948, PR Club (formerly the Publicity Club of New England) strives to promote and encourage involvement in the communications industry and specifically the professions of public relations, promotions, and marketing. Get additional information about monthly PR Club programs, social and networking events, the “Bell Ringer” blog, and the Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony at www.PRClub.org. Follow them on Twitter @PRClubofNE.
About the Bell Ringer Awards
The Bell Ringer Awards recognize public relations and communications work that demonstrates excellence in creative planning and superior execution to achieve a high degree of success in reaching predetermined objectives. Open to all New England practitioners, the program, now in its 53rd year, celebrates the extraordinary work of the region’s communications professionals.