Duffy & Shanley, one of the largest integrated marketing firms in New England, won a total of nine Bell Ringer Awards at the 50th Annual Bell Ringer Awards Gala. The agency took home the second-most number of awards distributed during the gala, competing with hundreds of entries across 45 categories.
Of its nine awards, Duffy & Shanley took home a Gold Bell in the “National Publication Placement” category, which—according to the Publicity Club of New England—was the most-entered category of this year’s competition. Duffy & Shanley was also the first agency to win an award in a brand-new category, “Influencer Relations,” for a strategic influencer marketing program. The win is a nod to the agency’s creative thinking and thought leadership, pioneering original ways of reaching audiences in a world of ever-changing media and social media clutter.
The Bell Ringer Awards recognize excellence in public relations work, from creative planning to achieving and exceeding predetermined goals on behalf of clients. The awards are sponsored by The Publicity Club of New England, the region’s revered networking and professional development organization. 2018 marked the 50th anniversary of The Bell Ringer Awards, a longstanding symbol of outstanding achievement for New England public relations professionals who continue to raise the bar of creativity and ingenuity across the communications field.
Honored alongside hundreds of fellow communications professionals across New England, the Duffy & Shanley team received nine accolades across multiple categories, including:
- Gold Bell Award- National Publication Placement for Deepwater Wind
- Silver Bell Award- Influencer Relations for Foster Grant
- Silver Bell Award- One Time Special Event for Dunkin’ Donuts, Iced Coffee Day
- Silver Bell Award- Special Event Series for Dunkin’ Donuts, Joy to PVD
- Bronze Bell Award-Regional or Local TV News Placement for AT&T New England
- Bronze Bell Award- Investor/Financial Relations Campaign for College Ave Student Loans
- Bronze Bell Award- Brand Building or Re-Branding Campaign for The Guild
- Merit Award- Digital Video for Dunkin’ Donuts, Special Olympics
- Merit Award- National TV News Placement for BJ’s Wholesale Club
“Our public relations team is honored and proud to have our hard work and dedication recognized through these prestigious awards,” said Jon Duffy, president, Duffy & Shanley. “We are constantly challenging ourselves as a team to find strategic ways to support our incredible clients as they achieve innovative success across their wide array of industries, from coffee, to windfarms to fashion and more!”