Edge Legal Marketing, a US-based public relations and marketing firm serving the needs of organizations in the legal and accounting industries, announced today a strategic partnership with Saltmarsh Marketing. London-based Saltmarsh Marketing delivers a range of marketing solutions to disruptive legal services businesses. Edge and Saltmarsh will work together to serve clients that require marketing and public relations services in both the US and UK.
Since 2007, Edge has provided services to its legal and accounting industry clients targeting the US and UK market by leveraging its agency expertise and strategic relationships. This partnership solidifies Edge’s commitment to increasing its international presence beyond the US to expanded markets through additional strategic partnerships. International partnerships not only afford Edge clients access to global markets, but also strengthen its global services by leveraging its partners’ experience, relationships, proven procedures and protocols as well as their professional teams.
“The legal sector continues to dramatically evolve, and there are many opportunities for businesses delivering legal services in new and innovative ways. We are looking forward to supporting the promotion of such businesses in the UK marketplace,” says Helen Burness, director at Saltmarsh Marketing.
“We are thrilled about this partnership and to have Helen’s connections and creative spirit at our fingertips,” states Amy Juers, MBA, CEO of Edge Legal Marketing. “Edge has had several requests recently for international marketing support, and we plan on leveraging our global network of partners to become a leading force in the UK market and beyond. We are proud to be a part of the Saltmarsh network as well and look forward to making a difference together for our clients.”
Edge and Saltmarsh’s strategic partnership is designed to remove the significant challenges typically present when clients want to reach markets beyond their home country’s boundaries. Clients that leverage Edge and Saltmarsh’s partnership will experience the following:
- Localization of messaging and content that will resonate with each respective market and each respective buyer
- Cognizant and strategic cross-border marketing and public relations services that take into consideration the target audience, the legal system, culture and language
- Increased resources and expanded knowledge of the global market
- Leveling the playing field against established players in the global market
- The ability to compete against larger multinational enterprises with a broader reach
- Critical resource and budget management when running in the race to exploit market expansion
Agencies around the globe that service the legal or accounting industries and would like to consider a strategic global partnership with Edge should reach out to Amy Juers at firstname.lastname@example.org.