RALEIGH, N.C. (Nov. 20, 2023) — French/West/Vaughan (FWV), one of the nation’s largest independently held PR, advertising and digital media agencies, received seven awards for work on behalf of six clients at the 2023 InSpire Awards luncheon last week. Presented by the North Carolina Public Relations Society of America (NCPRSA), the InSpire Awards recognize the state’s most successful and innovative communications programs from the past year.
The InSpire Awards are modeled after PRSA’s Silver and Bronze Anvil Awards. FWV took home three Silver awards:
- Crisis Communications: Owning the Narrative as Media Chipped Away at Wolfspeed’s Semiconductor Expansion
- Events: Tackle Your Testing: Quest Aims to Close the Loop in the Care Continuum
- Public Affairs: FWV Hooks up with Coastal Conservation Association of NC (CCA NC) to Save our Fisheries
The agency also took home four Bronze awards:
- Media Relations: Wolfspeed: Putting the SiC in Siler City
- Press Conference: The Fallon Company’s Grand Opening Ceremony for 301 Hillsborough
- Press Kits/Media Kits: American Pet Products Association (APPA): FWV Elevates Global Pet Expo 2022 Press Kit
- Research/Evaluation: Freedom Solar: Uncovering What it Takes for North Carolinians to Go Solar
“It’s always exciting to see such impressive and meaningful work being done by PR and communications practitioners here in our home state,” said FWV Chairman & CEO Rick French. “Congratulations to all of this year’s winners.”
Headquartered in Raleigh, FWV has amassed more than 1,600 PR, advertising and digital marketing awards on behalf of a blue-chip client roster. FWV is the most decorated agency in the history of the Southeastern U.S.
French/West/Vaughan (FWV) is one of the nation’s leading public relations, public affairs, advertising and digital media agencies. Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., and founded in April 1997, FWV has received 30 Global or National Agency of the Year honors over the past quarter century, along with more than 1,600 PR, advertising and digital marketing awards on behalf of its global roster of blue-chip clients, which include Wrangler, ABB, Proximo, Melitta, Teen Cancer America, Mitsubishi Electric, N.A. and the N.C. Department of Transportation, among others. FWV is the parent company of fashion and lifestyle PR firm AMP3 (New York City); mobility and transportation-focused agency The Millerschin Group (Detroit); pet and animal health practice FWV Fetching and feature film development imprint Prix Productions. FWV is a partner in IPREX, a $380 million network of communication agencies with 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide. For more information, visit fwv-us.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo or Instagram.