Hollywood Agency, an integrated public relations and communications agency servicing both consumer and B2B brands, is closing out the first half of the year with 10 new awards from regional and international industry organizations. Each validates the firm’s success in planning and executing campaigns that balance strategy and creativity, while delivering measurable results for its clients.
The Hermes Creative Awards honor the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media across the globe.
- Three platinum awards, one each in the special event, strategic program and marketing collateral/branding categories.
- Two gold wins for media relations: one for an influencer marketing program and one for an online placement.
- In addition, honorable mentions in the event and publicity campaign categories.
The Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards have been the symbol of outstanding achievement for New England public relations and communications professionals for 50 years. Hollywood Agency was recognized as one of this year’s top winners, alongside the region’s most prestigious agencies.
- Three bronze bells in the business-to-business product/service launch campaign, trade publication placement, and print or digital feature series placement categories.
- Two silver bells for media relations: one for print or digital feature series placement and one for a local or regional television news placement.
- In addition, one merit award in the business-to-business publicity campaign category.
“To realize success through recognition from industry peers and leaders is not something we take for granted,” said Hollywood Agency Principal Darlene Hollywood. “Our team sees these awards as more than just accolades; each is a tangible representation of our hard work for and dedication to our diverse portfolio of clients, both longstanding and new.”