COVID-19 and economic uncertainty have continued to dominate headlines. As companies look for space to share their news stories and engage with the media, InkHouse decided to go right to the source for information about how journalists’ mindsets are changing.
InkHouse is hosting a free virtual briefing on Thurs., May 14 with San Francisco business and tech press, moderated by Vice President of Media Strategy Caty Dickensheets. Participants include:
- Financial Times Silicon Valley correspondent Patrick McGee
- NBC Bay Area anchor and host of Press:Here, Scott McGrew
- Vogue Business innovation editor, Maghan McDowell
- Protocol startup/VC reporter, Biz Carson
- Crunchbase late-stage venture reporter, Sophia Kunthara
This panel will discuss what stories are resonating, how companies can stand out and where news media is heading as this pandemic continues.
The “Meet the Press Panel: Pivoting Tech Media Strategies Amid COVID-19” event will take place on May 14 at 3-3:45 p.m. ET/ 12-12:45 p.m. PT. Register here.