Luxury global strategy and marketing agency, Issa PR will launch the “Future of Luxury” Symposium in London and New York City in March 2021. The new annual symposium will feature leaders from some of the world’s top luxury brands and media companies to discuss today’s evolving landscape and the future of the industry.
Moderated by founder and CEO of Issa PR, Viet N’Guyen, who has lectured at New York University’s School of Business, Stern on “The Intersection of Luxury & Philanthropy” – the symposium will explore key themes and critical needs within the industry from the importance of philanthropy and CSR, diversity and inclusion in news and society, and future forecasts for 2021.
A cadre of confirmed panelists include:
London: Wednesday, March 24th
- Alice Temperley – Award-Winning British Icon & Fashion Designer
- Bob Workman -SVP for WMX, Warner Music Group’s Strategic Partnerships Division
- Shelley Bishton – Head of Creative Diversity, News UK
- Tyler Lewis – Director of Leading Global Neuroscience Firm, Neuro-Insight
New York: Wednesday, March 31st
- Annastasia Seebohm– Global CEO Quintessentially
- Edward Barsamian– Former US Vogue Style Editor, New York Times Jewelry Market Editor and Head of Editorial for Victoria Beckham
- Emerson Barth– MD, Quantum Projects (formerly Senior Manager of IMG Models)
- Pranav Yadav – CEO of Neuro-Insight
The “Future of Luxury” will highlight new trends and insights, the evolution of the industry and impact of 2020 on business. With experts from Neuro-Insight on both panels the symposium will highlight the importance of understanding the subconscious in how we process information and its influence in decision-making. The focus on behavioral science will provide a deeper understanding on how to connect with consumers and how this impacts the future of brands. Award-winning agency, Issa PR launches the symposium with global experience representing, and collaborating with some of the biggest companies in the world, including Vogue Italia, Fendi, Absolut, Davidoff Cool Water and The United Nations. The exclusive thought-leadership event will be an annual symposium, which will take place in London and New York.
“At Issa PR, we are passionate about driving change through new and progressive ways of thinking to inspire brands and leaders to connect with consumers in a powerful, authentic way. Anchored in science, purpose and heart, we are honoured to launch the ‘Future of Luxury’ symposium with the world’s leading innovators and changemakers. We hope to harness thoughtful dialogue and create impactful change through our discussions and blueprint for the future,” said Viet N’Guyen, founder and CEO of Issa PR.
The “Future of Luxury” will take place virtually in March 2021 in London and New York City at 12pm (local time zones).