Lou Hammond Group (LHG) announced the following new clients for public relations, digital marketing and positioning:
- Sea Pines, Hilton Head, SC– supporting Sea Pines Community Services Associates (CSA) in its communications efforts to roll out the community’s long-range strategic plan to protect, maintain and enhance the resources of the Sea Pines Plantation.
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce – expanding on its existing destination marketing partnership, Lou Hammond Group has been further engaged to drive awareness of the Chamber’s economic development initiatives.
- M3– a powerful cloud-based accounting software solution for the hospitality industry that drives cost savings, revenue enhancement and business insight. Built by hoteliers, exclusively for hoteliers, M3 is nearing 20 years in business and touts a 95% customer retention rate.
- TheMarket at Grelen – set on a 600-acre tree farm in Central Virginia, boasts an expansive garden and gift shop, a farm-to-table café, pick-your-own fruit, and five miles of walking trails.
- Collette– a third generation, family-owned company, celebrates its 100th year in 2018, offering a diverse worldwide travel collection.
Lou Hammond Group is an award-winning full-service marketing communications firm representing premium brands in arts and culture; consumer products and design; cruise, rail and travel services; destinations; economic development; food and beverage; hospitality groups and resorts; real estate; and technology industries. The company, founded in 1984, has offices in New York, Charleston, SC, Los Angeles, and Miami.