Magrino, a full-service PR & social media lifestyle agency based in New York City, announced the promotions of Bailey Longcore, Jessie Lison-Brooks, John Rice, Cara Robins and the addition of Adriana Sanchez to the Vice President team.
- Bailey Longcore has been promoted to Vice President in the Travel, Beauty, Health & Wellness divisions at Magrino
- Jessie Lison-Brooks has been promoted to Vice President in the Consumer division at Magrino
- John Rice has been promoted to Vice President in the Consumer & Real Estate divisions at Magrino
- Cara Robins has been promoted to Vice President in the Digital division at Magrino
- Adriana Sanchez joins Magrino as a Vice President in the Digital division, bringing ten years of experience most recently from Day One Agency, and will oversee a variety of Magrino’s digital clients.
Magrino is an award-winning, preeminent lifestyle public relations and marketing agency which was recently named to Forbes magazine’s 2021 list of “America’s Best PR Agencies”. The agency specializes in public relations, marketing, brand development, digital and social media marketing and communications for the world’s most revered luxury brands in travel, real estate, food, wine & spirits, fashion, beauty, health & wellness, home furnishings & design, and consumer goods. The agency combines breakthrough creative ideas, unparalleled strategic insights and intelligence to achieve marketing and business goals for every client. For more information visit www.magrinopr.com.