Matter Communications announced that eight technology companies have selected the firm as their agency of record. Matter, a Brand Elevation Agency specializing in PR, social media, creative services and digital marketing, already represents more than fifty technology clients, including leading brands like Johnson Controls, JDA Software, PTC, and Progress Software, among others.
“For 15 years, Matter has been proud to work with some of the best names in technology, and we’re thrilled to add eight more brands to that roster,” said Scott Signore, CEO, Matter. “While each of these new clients has a unique and different market opportunity, the unifying theme among them is the desire to partner with an agency that can integrate seamlessly into all the marketing efforts they have underway. We’re so pleased to be the partner they’ve chosen to help elevate their brands, whether through a PR and social program, or a 360-degree program that also includes digital marketing and creative support.”
Recent additions to Matter’s technology roster span multiple industries, including data, SaaS, AI, cybersecurity and cloud, and include:
- 128 Technology: A next-generation networking company that develops Session Smart™ Routers that are simple, agile and intuitive while providing more advanced security, reliability, and performance capabilities than traditional hardware-centric networking products.
- Auth0: A global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), Auth0 provides a Universal Identity Platform for web, mobile, IoT and internal applications.
- BlueSnap: A global payments technology company that provides an all-in-one Payment Platform designed to increase sales and reduce costs for B2B and B2C businesses.
- Comodo CA: The largest TLS/SSL vendor and certificate authority with over 1 million TLS/SSL certificates issued worldwide securing transactions and creating trust online.
- Databricks: Provides a Unified Analytics Platform that accelerates innovation by unifying data science, engineering and business.
- Kespry: A leading Aerial Intelligence platform that uses industrial drones to transform the way data is captured in the field.
- Moltin: An API-based commerce solution that makes it simple, flexible and fast to bring commerce experiences to life wherever the consumer interacts with a brand.
- Omnigo Software: The leading provider of public safety, incident and security management solutions for law enforcement, education, healthcare and other enterprises, offering easy-to-use, flexible applications that provide actionable insight for making more informed decisions.
“In a short time, Matter has proven to be an integral part of our team, making it possible for us to execute and achieve our ambitious growth goals,” said Jonathan Skinner, chief marketing officer, Comodo CA. “The Matter team has been an incredible partner, delivering expertise from all areas to provide a true integrated marketing approach.”
With offices in Boston and Newburyport, Mass., Providence, R.I., Boulder, Colo., and Portland, Ore., Matter is one of the fastest-growing public relations, social media, creative and digital marketing firms in the country. Matter has won seven ‘Agency of the Year’ accolades in the past three years and has been recognized numerous times as a best place to work.