PR vet Greta Vanhersecke recently launched PR company GV Public Relations, which specializes in travel, hospitality and lifestyle Public Relations. GVPR creates customized campaigns, resulting in editorial, broadcast and social media coverage that drives global awareness, directly impacting client business.
GV Public Relations Services Include:
- Creation of Energizing Public Relations Campaigns
- Press Kit Development and Distribution of Press Materials
- Generation of Regional, National, and Global Press
- Inventive Partnerships with Likeminded Brands and Industry Experts
- Social Media Influencer Relations
- Development of Creative Programming and Packages
- Executive Profile and Thought Leadership Development
- Coordination of Press Trips and Individual Media Visits
- Arrangement of Media Appointments
- Creative Activations and Events
- Coordination of Photo and Video Shoots
Founder Vanhersecke possesses extensive industry experience managing everything from multi-million-dollar international travel brands to pioneering startups. The firm offers clients personalized attention, strategic counsel, groundbreaking ideas, and topline media relations. Greta is an expert in hotel, resort, restaurant, spa and lifestyle brand launches and creative campaigns; brokering major partnerships between clients and renowned brands; and executing engaging events.
Most recently, Greta was a Senior Vice President at DKC Public Relations, where she established the company’s West Coast hospitality division. Greta expanded DKC’s business into key markets including Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas, Mexico, and Asia. She managed multiple account teams, developing, and executing successful public relations campaigns, both nationally and internationally.
Want more like this?
Subscribe to get daily or weekly PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
Trust is collapsing in America, and across virtually all levels and institutional ecosystems—and comms giant Edelman reports this trust-building urgency for public companies in its new Edelman Trust Barometer Special Report: Institutional Investors, revealing new...
Here you have it! The most notable journalist and media industry moves of the past week. USA AND CANADA Follow us on Twitter @Press_Moves News and Media Associated Press: promotes Anna Johnson (@Anna__Johnson) to News Director for Europe and Africa. Los Angeles Times:...
According to Inc., 84 percent of people trust online reviews as much as friends—so for this reason alone, it makes sense to share as many positive reviews and testimonials with your target audience as possible. Of course, there’s a big difference between collecting...