PR vet Greta Vanhersecke recently launched PR company GV Public Relations, which specializes in travel, hospitality and lifestyle Public Relations. GVPR creates customized campaigns, resulting in editorial, broadcast and social media coverage that drives global awareness, directly impacting client business.
GV Public Relations Services Include:
- Creation of Energizing Public Relations Campaigns
- Press Kit Development and Distribution of Press Materials
- Generation of Regional, National, and Global Press
- Inventive Partnerships with Likeminded Brands and Industry Experts
- Social Media Influencer Relations
- Development of Creative Programming and Packages
- Executive Profile and Thought Leadership Development
- Coordination of Press Trips and Individual Media Visits
- Arrangement of Media Appointments
- Creative Activations and Events
- Coordination of Photo and Video Shoots
Founder Vanhersecke possesses extensive industry experience managing everything from multi-million-dollar international travel brands to pioneering startups. The firm offers clients personalized attention, strategic counsel, groundbreaking ideas, and topline media relations. Greta is an expert in hotel, resort, restaurant, spa and lifestyle brand launches and creative campaigns; brokering major partnerships between clients and renowned brands; and executing engaging events.
Most recently, Greta was a Senior Vice President at DKC Public Relations, where she established the company’s West Coast hospitality division. Greta expanded DKC’s business into key markets including Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas, Mexico, and Asia. She managed multiple account teams, developing, and executing successful public relations campaigns, both nationally and internationally.
Want more like this?
Subscribe to get daily or weekly PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
New research from micro-influencer marketing platform SocialPubli.com examines how micro-influencer campaigns perform in comparison to their counterparts across social media networks to gain a better understanding of what works—and what doesn’t—when partnering with...
Good marketing is all about communication, and Millennials, many of whom are now approaching their 40s, have raised the bar for companies—research shows that today there’s a “strong and growing consumer desire for personalized expertise.” In other words, customers...
We know that shoppers are flocking to ecommerce sites to take advantage of more personalized and efficient shopping experiences, but new research from application software firm SAP SE reveals that, like their in-store brethren, online retailers are also struggling...