PR vet Greta Vanhersecke recently launched PR company GV Public Relations, which specializes in travel, hospitality and lifestyle Public Relations. GVPR creates customized campaigns, resulting in editorial, broadcast and social media coverage that drives global awareness, directly impacting client business.
GV Public Relations Services Include:
- Creation of Energizing Public Relations Campaigns
- Press Kit Development and Distribution of Press Materials
- Generation of Regional, National, and Global Press
- Inventive Partnerships with Likeminded Brands and Industry Experts
- Social Media Influencer Relations
- Development of Creative Programming and Packages
- Executive Profile and Thought Leadership Development
- Coordination of Press Trips and Individual Media Visits
- Arrangement of Media Appointments
- Creative Activations and Events
- Coordination of Photo and Video Shoots
Founder Vanhersecke possesses extensive industry experience managing everything from multi-million-dollar international travel brands to pioneering startups. The firm offers clients personalized attention, strategic counsel, groundbreaking ideas, and topline media relations. Greta is an expert in hotel, resort, restaurant, spa and lifestyle brand launches and creative campaigns; brokering major partnerships between clients and renowned brands; and executing engaging events.
Most recently, Greta was a Senior Vice President at DKC Public Relations, where she established the company’s West Coast hospitality division. Greta expanded DKC’s business into key markets including Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas, Mexico, and Asia. She managed multiple account teams, developing, and executing successful public relations campaigns, both nationally and internationally.
Want more like this?
Subscribe to get daily or weekly PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
Despite becoming a staple in today’s marketing mix, there is a divide between marketers and influencers holding back the true potential of influencer marketing, reveals new research from PR and comms firm Allison+Partners. The divide spans the spectrum from the length...
Are your current lead generation ideas costly, hard to sustain and leading to a dead end? Then you should try some of the proven ideas thriving business owners and stakeholders in the PR industry use to generate profit. If you don’t get your lead generation strategies...
According to a recent study from CXL Institute, marketing leaders haven't closed the skills gap—despite spending almost $1,000 per employee and billions annually on training. For companies that don't already have an online presence, the skills gap in marketingis even...