rbb Communications, an integrated communications firm and champion of Breakout Brands, has formed a Health Advisory Council to enhance its Global Health practice. Led by rbb Communications’ Srikant Ramaswami, EVP Healthcare and Global and Emerging Markets, the Council’s initial five members bring a wealth of experience in leading communications for global healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, with a focus on supporting the agency’s clients within its healthcare and corporate practices.
“These senior communications counselors will serve a fundamental role in expanding our healthcare practice to offer greater resources and opportunities to our clients, and growing rbb’s international reach,” said Lisa Ross, president and partner of rbb Communications. “Their deep expertise and relationships will be key in helping the firm achieve its long-term strategic growth plan.”
The following individuals have been named to rbb Communications’ Health Advisory Council:
- Donald Hannaford is a top reputation and brand communications counselor with more than three decades of experience serving global healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, including Eli Lilly and Company, Allergan, Pfizer and Sanofi. Hannaford specializes in corporate and organizational reputation communications, issues management, corporate social responsibility and litigation communications.
- Jeff Leebaw is a communications consultant whose experience includes a 25-year career at Johnson & Johnson. He brings wide-ranging expertise in public relations and media relations, including strategic corporate communications, issues management, counseling, strategy, M&A, speechwriting and corporate initiatives.
- John Bloomfield is a global healthcare communications strategist who brings three decades of healthcare and life sciences leadership experience. Bloomfield led regional and manufacturing communications at Merck, and more recently has counseled leading healthcare companies on corporate and executive communications issues. Bloomfield specializes in corporate and employee communications, reputation management, executive communications, strategy, corporate responsibility communications and emerging markets.
- Marc Monseau has spent more than 25 years leveraging different communications platforms to reach and engage with different audiences. Starting as a reporter for Bloomberg Business News, Marc spent 14 years at Johnson & Johnson before leveraging his skills to develop integrated communications strategies for different healthcare brands, from some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical and medical device makers to companies focused on emerging technologies. Monseau will provide expertise in digital and social strategy, executive speechwriting, developing creative narratives and content, media relations and issues management.
- Robyn Reed Frenze is an award-winning communications consultant who has counseled a variety of global healthcare companies over the past 20 years. Her expertise includes reputation management and the closely related areas of crisis and issues management, media relations, influencer/stakeholder relations and thought leadership.
The new Council builds on the momentum of rbb Communications’ significant growth over the past few years. The agency acquired OutOfTheBlue Advertising and SpiderBoost Communications in 2016, launched a new global healthcare practice in early 2017, introduced the crisis management group Reputation and Risk Advisors in the beginning of 2018 and most recently expanded their leadership cabinet by announcing nine team members as equity partners.