While hundreds of brands are spoiling us with their products, and many new ones regularly joining the fray, it’s becoming hard to be original and stand out from the crowd. But in order for a brand to find success, it needs people to talk about it and be able to identify it easily.
With that in mind, the experts with an interest in beauty from Showerstoyou.co.uk were curious to find out which brands that made it on the consumer-recognition radar. The firm created a survey for 2,028 consumers to see if they can recognize a brand logo when part of it is missing.
So how many of these brands do you recognize?
The survey revealed that the following were the most and least identifiable brands:
What colors do you associate with beauty brands?
Furthermore, the researchers had a look at the most-used colors by beauty brands in their logos and on their websites. With research revealing that certain colors can increase brand recognition by 80 percent, they pay a very important role. So, what colors do most beauty brands choose to identify with?
- 91 percent of beauty brands used the color black in their logos or website.
- 42 percent of beauty brands used the color pink in their logos or website.
- 25 percent of beauty brands used the color grey/silver in their logos or website.
- 23 percent of beauty brands used the color gold/yellow in their logos or website.
- 8 percent of beauty brands used the color purple in their logos or website.
The research has shown that the most commonly used color by beauty brands is sleek black, followed by feminine pink.