Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Categories of Personal Information We Collect and the Sources
Our Websites may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include (the “Exceptions”):
- Publicly available information.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
Our Websites may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
Eg. Real name, alias, email address, phone number, postal address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, other similar identifiers
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
Eg. Name, signature, address, telephone number, employment, employment history, education
Eg. Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered
Internet or other similar network activity
Eg. Browsing history and information regarding interactions with the Websites
Eg. Physical location of IP address
Professional or employment-related information
Eg. Current job title and employer
Inferences drawn from the other personal information
Eg. Profile reflecting a person’s professional preferences
Our Websites obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our Websites and other direct interactions you have with us.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Websites and from publicly available sources.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers with the following rights with regards to the Personal Information in which we collect:
Right to Know and Access Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information that we collected in the past twelve (12) months. We will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources of the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, disclosing, selling, or sharing that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared or sold that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we shared, sold, or disclosed your Personal Information, separate lists of the categories of Personal Information we have shared, sold or disclosed in the preceding 12 months.
Right to Know About Disclosure, Sharing and Sale of Personal Information
You have a right to know how we use your Personal Information and whether, and to whom, we disclose, share, and sell such Information.
Disclosure and Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose to third parties the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- As part of the subscription process to our services, to provide our services to you, to personalize your experience with us, to keep you informed of our products and services that may be of interest to you, and to reach you regarding issues concerning your use of our services.
- For information technology support, to administer our services, and to gather demographic information.
- To respond to a lawful request by public authorities, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Under a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event (in this case, Personal Information may be a part of assets transferred from our company to the acquiring company).
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
Identifiers; commercial information; professional and employment related data; inferences drawn from the other Personal Information; internet activity information.
Sale and Sharing of Personal Information
Except for Journalist Personal Information contained in our services, we have not sold nor shared Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
The Personal Information of media professionals, journalists, editorial staff, media production staff, bloggers, twitterers, and social media commentators and other influencers (“journalists”) is provided to our customers and Services Providers when they purchase our products and services. See our Journalist Privacy Notice for more information (Journalist Privacy Notice).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we collected from you subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information
You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate Personal Information maintained by us.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Subject to the exceptions provided for in the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights afforded to you under the CCPA, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 1-866-545-3745; or
- Emailing us at Iegal@agilitypr.com; or
- Writing to us at Agility PR Solutions LLC, Attention Legal Department, 55 Challenger Road, Suite 202, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
We are only obligated to respond to a verified consumer request twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We will not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
Unless an Exception applies, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell or share the Personal Information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our Websites and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Websites following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions, requests, or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information as above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
- Phone: 1-866-545-3745
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Agility PR Solutions, LLC Attention: Legal Department 55 Challenger Road, Ridgefield Park, New Jersey 07660.