The PR trades have unanimously placed Adam Ritchie, principal at Adam Ritchie Brand Direction, among the top public relations professionals in the country.
Juries said Adam is “showing range and purposeful creativity across industries…bringing value to clients…giving back and sharing his talents…elevating the PR discipline to new heights,” and recognized him as an honoree in the following programs:
- Most Innovative Marketing/Communications Professional – Agency (The Holmes Report)
- Communications Executive of the Year (The American Business Awards)
- PR Professional of the Year (PR News)
- Marketing Professional of the Year (PR Daily)
- PR Professional of the Year (Bulldog Reporter)
The recognition comes after Adam created a series of Silver Anvil-awarded campaigns called The Invention in PR Trilogy, completed a round trip walk across the country using a client’s product, expanded the agency’s client roster with new national accounts, launched a proprietary creative process and reached more than 1,400 students at dozens of colleges with his pro-bono Invention in PR talks.
“I’m grateful to these outlets, editors and peer juries for recognizing the impact of independent practitioners on our industry,” said Ritchie. “Anything is possible in PR, and when you take an invention-first approach to brand-building, the results reflect that spirit.”