Allison+Partners announced the launch of Connected Thought Leadership (CTL), a new global offering designed to help CEOs and other leaders stand out in competitive environments by leading developing bold ideas, powerful, memorable conversations that change the world.
“‘In today’s connected world, CEOs and business leaders have never been more accessible and have a responsibility to engage with their most important stakeholders,” said Todd Aydelotte, a Partner and Managing Director in the agency’s corporate practice, who helped lead the development of the new offering. “We built CTL on over 20 years of experience helping top brands develop a thought leadership platform for the C-suite that is aligned to their mission, vision and values, and leverages 360-degree storytelling to help companies and institutions all over the world lead dynamic conversations while creating real social impact.”
The Allison+Partners Connected Thought Leadership offering combines research, narrative discovery and messaging sessions, and robust, integrated communications to help companies and business leaders break through the noise and establish a strong corporate reputation and differentiated thought leadership positioning.
The following are foundational elements behind Connected Thought Leadership:
- Connected Thought Leadership platforms align to an organization’s mission, vision, and values to ensure business growth and long-term success.
- CTL programs and campaigns are informed by research and insights and are tied to three critical platforms for brand building and of corporate reputation, which we develop alongside our clients in focused thought leadership discovery sessions.
- Allison+Partners works with executives and organizations to create differentiated and ownable platforms that move them strategically through four stages of thought leadership.
- Connected Thought Leadership platforms blend classic communications initiatives, such as media relations, influencer targeting, speaker’s bureau development and paid advertising with the new frontiers of social and digital, and a host of proprietary tools, to create powerful conversational engines that foster business success.
- CTL programs leverage data and analytics to measure and optimize campaigns as part of a continuous feedback loop.
“This proprietary methodology was built by a team of senior strategists, with decades of experience and a diverse set of expertise – from measurement and data analytics to narrative development and integrated communications,” said Matthew Della Croce, Partner and Global President, Worldwide Client Service at Allison + Partners. “We are incredibly proud of this proven proprietary methodology and the opportunity to move today’s greatest corporate leaders from Awareness to Icon status while driving real positive impact for both shareholders and stakeholders alike.”
Development of the Allison+Partner’s Connected Thought Leadership offering was led by Matthew Della Croce, Partner and Global President, Todd Aydelotte, Partner and Managing Director and Riley McBride Burns, Vice President at Allison+Partners.
Allison+Partners is a global marketing and communications agency driven by a collaborative approach to innovation and creativity. The firm was named by PRovoke Media as one of its Global Agencies of the Decade, 2020 North American Agencies of the Year and Best Agencies to Work For. The agency was also named by PRWeek as a Best Places to Work for the fourth consecutive year and recognized as one of UK’s Fastest Growing Agencies in 2020. Allison+Partners operates in 33 markets worldwide and is organized around four practices: Consumer Brands, Corporate + Public Affairs, Health and Technology. The agency’s Marketing Innovation Team, which combines brand strategy, integrated marketing, creative, research and measurement expertise into one offering, works across these practices to deliver integrated storytelling for clients. Allison+Partners is owned by Stagwell, one of the fastest growing and most influential marketing and communications networks in the world. Agency partners leverage Stagwell’s technology, data analytics, insights and strategic consulting solutions to drive measurable results and optimize return on marketing investment for more than 1,700 clients worldwide. For more information, visit www.allisonpr.com.