Hill+Knowlton Strategies announces several news items this week:
H+K at the Hall of Femme
H+K Director, Katie Boshart, was honored at PRWeek’s 2019 Hall of Femme event. Along with 27 other women, Katie was recognized as a “Woman to Watch.”
H+K promotes importance of fiber consumption with Nestlé
H+K Mexico coordinated a two-day event to promote the importance of whole grain as a main ingredient of the Nestlé Cereals portfolio and the importance of fiber consumption to improve eating habits of the Mexican population.
H+K wins at Marketeer
H+K Lisbon, was awarded Agency of the Year by Marketeer in Portugal. It is the first time H+K has won the award in the 25 years since the Lisbon office formed.
H+K wins the Pencil
As a supporting partner for GTB‘s Lane Keeping Bed campaign, H+K won a Pencil Award at the D&AD awards as part of the WPP blended team.
H+K conducts 2019 GSA China Masterclasses at NCPA
H+K China helped Rolex Institute conduct The Georg Solti Accademia (GSA) Masterclasses in collaboration with the National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA). More than 30 journalists were invited to the event.
H+K takes flight with Wizz Air
H+K PBN helped lead international airline, Wizz Air, mark its first flights to Greece in a special way: living statues representing Greek heroes gave passengers sweet souvenirs. The team also gave a WIZZ 100 EUR voucher to Kyiv airport’s millionth passenger.
H+K US Senior Counselor received Honorary Life Trustee Award
H+K US Senior Counselor Steve Aiello was honored as an Honorary Life Trustee for his lifetime dedication to the Community Service Society (CSS) of New York on its 175th anniversary. The organization provides solutions to endemic problems for low-income New Yorkers.
H+K’s promotions and new hires
- Jeff Leong joins H+K China as Senior Vice President of Client Strategy. Jeff has more than two decades of experience in creative strategy, branding and integrated marketing.
- James Barbourre joins H+K as a Director in Public Affairs in the Washington office. In the decade since his first H+K assignment in London, James has been working in international public affairs and foreign relations in DC and in Moscow.
- Heather Bull joins H+K UK as a Director in Energy and Industrials. She joins from Edelman, having spent more than seven years in the company’s brand practice overseeing UK consumer-facing campaigns and leading EMEA teams.
- H+K announced that H+K Malaysia is integrating with LUMOS PR and will be led founder Justin Then. We are welcoming Justin back to H+K, where he was Managing Director of H+K Malaysia from 2013 to 2017.
- Supasuda Chayasarisd joins H+K as Deputy Managing Director of the Thailand office. She has more than 25 years of experience in strategic communications for multinational and local companies, including Toyota and P&G.