H+K Wins BIG at Cannes
Hill+Knowlton Strategies won a Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativityy in the Creative eCommerce category. H+K Sweden produced incredible work with RBK Communications for Doconomy. The campaign also won Silver for Challenger Brand and Bronze for Product Innovation
H+K Guatemala won a Silver Lion in Creative Strategy with Ogilvyfor their work for Kingoon solar energy. The team were shortlisted twice in two other categories as well.
Amy is H+K’s 30 Under 30
Amy Dalkoff, a principal in our H+K Chicago office, was recognized at the Publicity Club of Chicago’s Golden Trumpet Awards as a 30 Under 30 honoree in its inaugural class. The Golden Trumpet Awards is a prestigious awards program for public relations professionals in the region.
H+K’s Luke Marchant is a Future 40
Luke Marchant, a director in H+K’s US Digital practice has been named to the Maverick PAC Future 40 list, recognizing conservative young professionals across the public and private sector. Luke joins candidates for Congress, veterans, CEOs, entrepreneurs, small business leaders, professionals’ athletes and more in the class of 2019.
H+K Teams up with Duracell
H+K China helped Duracell China launch the Duracell Bunny Dance challenge. The campaign prompted consumers to try the Duracell Bunny dance. H+K worked with influencers, business partners, media and internal resources across Duracell’s offices and factories.
Coca Cola enlists H+K China
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Coca Cola’s reentry into the Chinese mainland, H+K China helped Coca-Cola execute an internal communications campaign themed “Time Flies, Care Stays,” consisting of the “Coca-Cola Times,” the “Coca-Cola Journey” and the “Coca-Cola Choir.”
H+K is Fueled Up
H+K’s Activision International team hosted 65 creators + media from six international markets at the Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled International Preview Even in London. Attendees got to play the game pre-launch and go head-to-head in a real-life karting experience.
H+K works with the Kenya Ministry of Petroleum and Mining
H+K Kenya supported the Kenya Ministry of Petroleum and Mining to host the ninth East African Petroleum Conference and Exhibition in Mombasa. The team supported the Ministry in strategic comms, digital comms, content creation and overall event management.
H+K helps guest become a “Chef for a Day”
H+K Italy designed and managed “Il Carapelli,” a pop-up restaurant where guests can be “chef for a day” with a Michelin-starred chef, Filippo Saporito. H+K introduced journalists to the new premium line of Carapelli’s EVO olive oils and its new table olives line.
H+K’s Promotions and New Hires
- Sconaid McGeachin has taken on an expanded remit as H+K’s Global Head of Learning + Development, with responsibility for training across the H+K network. She has spent more than 25 years working in international communications all around the globe.
- Laura Romanenko has taken on an expanded role, acting as H+K’s Global Head of Talent for H+K. Laura and her Talent Acquisition team will work across the globe to identify top talent, while also supporting our regional and global diversity initiatives.
- H+K Montreal welcomes Patrick Aouadas a Public Participation senior consultant. With a background in urban planning and urban & environmental design, Patrick has worked for planning firms in Quebec and Alberta, the School of Architecture, the Uni of Calgary and Intelligent Futures.
- Dan Holmes has relocated to the H+K New York office to head up the Studio as Creative Director in the US. Dan has worked at H+K in the UK since 2008, when he joined the Studio (then Bisqit) as a designer, and has been a Creative Director since 2016.
- Suzy Greenwood has recently been appointed Head of H+K UK’s Business Development and Marketing team. Suzy has been with H+K for over seven years in the Energy and Industrials team where she was a Director.
- Amaya Alvarez joins H+K UK as Director. Amaya has more than 13 years’ experience working within leading Consumer PR agencies. She has just made a welcomed return to H+K after some time spent within other agencies.
- Stephen Smart has joined us as the General Manager of H+K’s Vancouver office. Stephen joins H+K from Citizen Relations, where he was a Vice President and one of the agency’s national corporate communication leads.
- Matt Wolf has joined H+K’s Calgary office as Vice President, following his role as member of the recent United Conservative Party (UCP) provincial election campaign in Alberta, as well as Deputy Chief of Staff to the UCP Caucus.