Warschawski, a full-service advertising, marketing, digital, public relations, branding, web design, videography and photography, VR/AR, creative and crisis communications agency, released its list of the top 10 Super Bowl advertisements of all time.
Compiled by Founder and CEO, David Warschawski, the list consists of ads dating from 1979 to last year’s Super Bowl LII.
A respected branding and advertising expert, David has created a proprietary tool by which to measure the success of each Super Bowl advertisement. For over a dozen years, David has been sought out by numerous national and international media outlets ranging from CNBC to PBS to National Public Radio (NPR), and to Germany and Australia’s top-rated programs to provide expert commentary on Super Bowl ads.
Every year, Warschawski releases its Top Ten Winners and Losers of Super Bowl advertising based on its proprietary approach, and this year, it has released the Top Ten Winners of All Time—see the full list below.
Warschawski’s Top 10 Super Bowl Advertisements Of All Time, in order:
- 1984: Apple – “Sledgehammer”
- 2002 Budweiser – “Clydesdales in New York”
- 1979: Coca-Cola – “Mean Joe Greene”
- 2010: Snickers – “Betty White”
- 1992: Pepsi – “Cindy Crawford”
- 2013: Ram Trucks – “God Created a Farmer”
- 2018: Tide – “It’s Another Tide Ad”
- 1984: Wendy’s – “Where’s the Beef?”
- 2000: Budweiser – “Wassup”
- 2018: Doritos & Mountain Dew – “Blaze vs. Ice Rap Battle”
Wild Card Selections: