When you put your employees’ wellness first and create a workplace that prioritizes their growth and happiness, amazing things happen. United by a mission to set a new standard in PR and driven by purposeful work that is valued by the client, employees provide next-level client relations, strategic communications counsel, creative ideas and impactful results.
As a result, more companies want to hire Ditto and more people want to work here.
So, it’s with great honor and humbleness that we announce three new projects that signed with Ditto in the past 30 days:
- Anatha — a cryptocurrency and DeFi ecosystem aimed at creating more economic equality around the world. Ditto is providing messaging and media training, media relations, executive thought leadership, social media services, and events management.
- Rock — a platform that powers remote work, by providing all the productivity features a distributed team needs in one place. Services Ditto is providing include messaging, media relations, topic and issue ownership, and content creation.
- Unbabel — AI-powered Language Operations platform that helps any team in a company easily interact with customers in any language. Ditto is boosting brand awareness via messaging, media relations, thought leadership and content.
And Team Ditto expanded with three new hires:
- Joe Gerace — Account Director
- Oreoluwa Obayan — Digital Marketing Specialist
- Catherine Ward — Public Relations Assistant
For more information on our services and case studies, visit our website: www.dittopr.co.