Agency recognized during awards gala in New York City
RALEIGH, N.C. (Oct. 19, 2023) — French/West/Vaughan (FWV), one of the nation’s largest independently held PR, advertising and digital media agencies, took home two national honors from the 2023 PRNEWS Platinum Awards, which recognize excellence in communications across individuals, teams and campaigns.
FWV received two Platinum Awards for outstanding work on behalf of clients. Winning campaigns were:
- Content Marketing Campaign: American Pet Products Association (APPA) Encourages Consumers to “Recharge” with New Campaign for Pets Add Life
- Media Relations Campaign | Corporation: Wolfspeed: Putting the SiC in Siler City
“We are thrilled to be recognized in yet another respected national awards competition,” said FWV Chairman & CEO Rick French. “Delivering outstanding work on behalf of our clients is at the heart of FWV, and this recognition is a testament to the agency’s unwavering commitment to exceptional service and industry-leading work.”
FWV also received finalist nominations in four other categories:
- Employee Event: French/West/Vaughan Celebrates 25 Years of Client Success
- Event PR/Marketing Campaign: FWV Secures Record-Breaking Media Interest for Global Pet Expo 2023
- Multicultural Campaign: Steph Curry’s Underrated Golf Tour: Changing the Future of Golf through Equity, Access and Opportunity
- Media Relations Campaign | Corporation: Wrangler® Taps Long Standing AOR French/West/Vaughan to Celebrate 75th Anniversary
The PRNEWS Platinum Awards recognize those who represent the highest level of innovation and expertise in the industry. This year’s honorees gathered at an event in New York City on Oct. 18. More than 300 marketing and communications professionals attended, including FWV representatives.
Headquartered in Raleigh, FWV has amassed more than 1,600 PR, advertising and digital marketing awards on behalf of a blue-chip client roster. FWV is the most decorated agency in the history of the Southeastern U.S.
French/West/Vaughan (FWV) is one of the nation’s leading public relations, public affairs, advertising and digital media agencies. Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., and founded in April 1997, FWV has received 30 Global or National Agency of the Year honors over the past quarter century, along with more than 1,600 PR, advertising and digital marketing awards on behalf of its global roster of blue-chip clients, which include Wrangler, ABB, Proximo, Melitta, Teen Cancer America, Mitsubishi Electric, N.A. and the N.C. Department of Transportation, among others. FWV is the parent company of fashion and lifestyle PR firm AMP3 (New York City); mobility and transportation-focused agency The Millerschin Group (Detroit); pet and animal health practice FWV Fetching and feature film development imprint Prix Productions. FWV is a partner in IPREX, a $380 million network of communication agencies with 1,600 staff and 110 offices worldwide. For more information, visit fwv-us.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo or Instagram.