Havas PR, part of the Havas global network and one of Pittsburgh’s top PR agencies, received 14 awards at PRSA Pittsburgh’s 2019 Renaissance Awards—the annual event spotlighting the region’s best in communications campaigns, tactics and practitioners. Havas PR took home 11 Renaissance Awards and one Award of Merit. Additionally, two Havas PR professionals won individual awards for the 2019 PRSA Member of the Year and coveted Hall of Fame Award. The ceremony took place at the Senator John Heinz History Center on January 31.
Havas PR won 12 awards for these five client organizations:
- International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA)—Award of Merit for the “Make Room for Recess” entry in the Media Relations category.
- MilliporeSigma—Two Renaissance Awards for the “Curiosity Cube™ Ignites Scientific Passion” entry in the Reputation Management and Media Relations categories.
- Scene75—One Renaissance Award for the “Driving Buzz for Scene75’s Pittsburgh Opening” entry in the Media Relations category.
- Shadow Mountain Publishing—One Renaissance Award for the “Turn the Page for ‘Unshattered’” entry in the Media Relations category.
- Transitions Optical—Three Renaissance Awards in the B2B Campaign category for the “Adapting to Younger Eyes,” “Transitions PRO Instagram Launch” and “Transitions Style Colors and Style Mirrors Product Launch” entries; one Renaissance Award for the “Adapting to Younger Eyes” entry in the Influencer Relations category; one Renaissance Award for the “Transitions Style Colors & Style Mirrors Product Launch” entry in the New Products & Services Communications category; one Renaissance Award for the “Transitions PRO Instagram Launch” entry in the Social Media Campaign category and one Renaissance Award for the “Transitions Style Collection Guide” entry in the Tactics: Written Content category.
In addition to these prestigious awards, Courtney Myers, senior vice president, was honored this year with the 2019 Renaissance Hall of Fame Award for her contributions, talent and dedication to the industry over the past 20+ years. Myers joined Havas PR in 1997, is a member of the agency’s senior leadership team, and leads the Transitions Optical account. Transitions Optical is a global eyewear business and has been a Havas client for more than 25 years.
Deanna Tomaselli, account supervisor, was also honored as the 2019 PRSA Member of the Year for her dedication to and leadership within the PRSA Pittsburgh chapter. An active member, Tomaselli has held multiple positions on the PRSA Pittsburgh board throughout her 10+ years with the organization. Currently, she serves as a co-chair of its Public Service Committee, which is working alongside the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) to end workplace stigma against mental illness.
“We are honored to have our work and talent recognized by one of the foremost professional organizations in the industry,” said Katie McSorley, president, Mid-Atlantic, Havas PR.
Get Your Daily PR Updates
Subscribe to get daily PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
Hey brands, we can’t stress this enough: Retailers are struggling to retain their customers because consumers today increasingly have zero tolerance for a poor retail experience—and that’s what many of them are getting. Fifty-five percent of shoppers say just one bad...
Alex, are you listening? Yes, voice is becoming a serious marketing strategy—but that voice is most likely to be Amazon’s. New research from B2B ratings and reviews platform Clutch reveals that nearly half of people (48 percent) currently own a digital assistant, and...
In the last quarter of 2018, 26 percent of marketers sent Black Friday emails before November 19 and some started as early as November 1—representing a notable shift that indicates marketers are adjusting their holiday strategies as consumers begin their holiday...