Havas PR had a strong presence at the recent PRSA Pittsburgh chapter’s 2018 annual Renaissance Awards—earning 10 awards overall, including six Renaissance Awards and three awards of merit for client campaigns. Havas PR account executive, Bre Stephens, was also named the 2018 “Rising Star.” The PRSA Renaissance Awards—which recognize the region’s best public relations campaigns and tactics—were presented during a ceremony at the Heinz History Center on Jan. 25.
A full listing of awards won by Havas PR on behalf of its clients is below.
- Bayer AG—Award of Merit for the “Highlighting a YOUniverse of Bayer Innovation” entry in the Written Content category.
- IPEMA—Renaissance Award for the “Survey Says: Parents View Kids’ Play Differently Among Generations” entry in the Media Relations category.
- MilliporeSigma—Two Renaissance Awards for the innovative STEM education program, “Curiosity Cube™ Sparks Scientific Curiosity Across the United States,” in the Reputation Management and Media Relations categories.
- National Vision, Inc.—Renaissance Award and Best-in-Show nod for the “Changing Perceptions: How National Vision is Encouraging Optometrists to Give Corporate Optometry a Second Chance” entry in the Reputation Management category.
- RESPECTAgZone—Renaissance Award for the action-oriented campaign, “Protecting Indiana Township’s Thriving, Green Land,” in the Media Relations category.
- Sodexo—Renaissance Award for the social media campaign, “Sparking Online Conversation around Quality of Life,” in the Written Content category.
- Transitions Optical—Two Awards of Merit for the influencer program, “Transitions Change Agents: Appealing to Younger Eyes,” in the B2B Campaign category, and the “Clean Shades on National Sunglasses Day: Using Video Content to Educate and Entertain” entry in the Multimedia Content category.
In addition to the nine campaign-focused awards, Bre Stephens—an account executive within the Pittsburgh office at Havas PR—was named the 2018 Rising Star. Given annually to one individual, this award recognizes public relations professionals who have been in the industry for fewer than five years, but who have made a significant impact in their field.
“We are honored to have our PR industry organization’s recognition of our work, talent and dedication—and are pleased that the PRSA recognizes the tremendous value that Bre Stephens brings to the industry as much as we do,” said Katie McSorley, president, Mid-Atlantic, Havas PR.