Lambert, Michigan’s top-ranked PR firm and a top-10 investor relations firm nationally, announced that six new professionals have joined its Grand Rapids and Detroit offices to support the firm’s continued growth.
The expansion of resources occurs as the company celebrates its 20th anniversary and unveils a new name and logo—earlier this month—designed to better reflect Lambert’s growth from regional leader to national player.
“The team with the best talent wins, and we’re excited with our expanded roster of proven veterans and future all-stars,” said Jeff Lambert, CEO and founder of Lambert.
- Jenifer Daniels joins Lambert as a director in the Detroit office. She will counsel clients on PR and integrated marketing and also serve in a new Director of Innovation role to create and cultivate new ideas and service lines across the company’s four offices. Prior to joining Lambert, Daniels was the founder and managing director of Colorstock, a company she created to address a gap in the stock photo industry for photos featuring Black, Latina, Asian and indigenous people for the e-commerce marketplace. Daniels, a former university lecturer, has delivered talks on brand storytelling and strategy at TEDxCharlotte, CUNY, IABC World Conference, Charlotte Startup Weekend and Netroots Nation. She’s a subject-matter expert for SheSource (Women’s Media Center) and has been featured in The New York Times, Mashable, BBC News, NPR, HuffPostLive and SiriusXM.
- Becky Olson joins Lambert as a director in the Grand Rapids office and is leading national consumer and food and beverage clients for the firm. She brings more than 16 years of experience providing strategic counsel, campaign management and media relations services to clients. Joining the team from Chicago, Olson has worked extensively with some of America’s most recognized food and beverage, hospitality and nonprofit brands like Florida Orange Juice, Lean Cuisine, Klondike and Make-A-Wish while working for agencies Golin and Zócalo Group (Omnicom). Her work has been recognized by PR Week, PRNews, The Holmes Report, The International Association of Business Communicators, Bulldog Reporter, PRSA and Facebook’s Creative Studio.
- Cierra Mangal joins Lambert as a senior associate in the Detroit office. She will provide communications support, strategy and media relations for the firm’s automotive and mobility clients. Before joining Lambert, Mangal created a portfolio of work in B2B and B2C industries with global and national brands such as General Motors, Ford Motor Company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ally Financial and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. Most recently, she served as the public relations lead at architectural and engineering firm Ghafari where she helped identify and establish the company’s new brand through visuals, collateral and storytelling.
- Kristen Davis joins Lambert as a coordinator in the Detroit office. She provides media relations and communications support to several clients. Davis joined the firm after completing a year-long fellowship with Challenge Detroit and working as a digital marketing coordinator at Hamilton Anderson Associates. As an undergraduate student, she spent a year serving as editor-in-chief of the student newspaper and worked as a student assistant in the athletic communications office at Oakland. She also spent a summer interning with USA TODAY Sports in Los Angeles where she assisted with coverage of the NBA Finals, the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, Copa America and Pac-12 Media Days.
- Elise Pelletier joins Lambert as a coordinator in the Grand Rapids office. She provides media relations, social media management and content development support to the firm’s education and consumer clients. Before joining Lambert, Pelletier worked at com and Amway Corporation. During her time at Central Michigan University, she was employed as the PR manager for the university’s student-led newspaper while also leading her university’s PRSSA chapter as president.
- Tonie Wells joins Lambert as a coordinator in the Detroit office. She provides client communication and media relations support for clients in the professional services, real estate and automotive sectors. Prior to joining Lambert, Wells held a leadership development position at the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, where she led her team in client engagement and retention activities. She also previously served as communications intern with the Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority; Program Assistant with Okemos Public Schools; and an on-campus recruitment coordinator for the Quicken Loans internship program.