Lou Hammond Group (LHG) announced the following new clients for public relations, digital marketing and positioning:
- Burgess Yachts– an industry leader with over 40 years of experience, Burgess is renowned for its professional yachting services; sale and purchase, charter, new construction, management, crew services, and insurance.
- Fischer Travel Enterprises– Legendary travel industry icon Bill Fischer and his dynamic daughter Stacy Fischer-Rosenthal are the principals behind Fischer Travel Enterprises. The two companies each set a new standard for service excellence in the global hospitality industry.
- American Quilter’s Society– The largest quilting membership organization in the world, the Society hosts annual QuiltWeek shows across the U.S.
- Mexico Beach, Fla.– A tranquil and serene slide of “old Florida” that was recently ravaged by Hurricane Michael. There is currently tremendous work and activity taking place by a resilient and passionate community determined to rebuild their beloved “Unforgettable Coast.”
- Two Roads Development– the company, based in Palm Beach, is a leader in the development, construction and management of successful and innovative retail, office, residential and mixed-use communities.
- The Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry– The museum offers unlimited learning adventures and discovery in downtown Charleston. They work to address specific needs within the community by partnering with area organizations to develop educational programs.
Lou Hammond Group is an award-winning full-service marketing communications firm representing premium brands in arts and culture; consumer products and design; cruise, rail and travel services; destinations; economic development; food and beverage; hospitality groups and resorts; real estate; and technology industries. The company, founded in 1984, has offices in New York, Charleston, S.C., Los Angeles, Houston and Miami.