Matter Communications — a Brand Elevation Agency specializing in PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy — announces the continued momentum of its cybersecurity team, highlighted by the recent addition of four leading brands to its client roster as well as the expansion of current client programs. With nearly two decades of cybersecurity industry experience, Matter is well positioned to create, direct and execute high impact communications programs for diverse security companies – ranging from startups to billion-dollar brands.
The following new clients have recently partnered with Matter to enhance brand awareness initiatives supported by a range of programs, including award-winning public relations, thought leadership, integrated marketing and video services:
- BIO-key International (Nasdaq: BKYI), a leading provider of identity and access management solutions powered by biometrics.
- Strategic Security Solutions (S3), a leading provider of information security consulting services for identity and access management (IAM), governance, risk and compliance (GRC), and SAP security.
- SecurityScorecard, the global leader in cybersecurity ratings.
- Veracode, the largest global provider of application security testing (AST) solutions.
“Matter’s combination of deep security experience and knowledge, strategic media relationships and scrappiness are built to generate real results,” said Johanna Baum, CEO & Founder of Strategic Security Solutions (S3). “Their authentic approach and genuine interest in our success is truly focused on moving the needle for organizations at all growth stages. We are thrilled to collaborate to increase visibility of our brand story in 2021.”
The four new clients join an extensive security and data protection portfolio at Matter. The following multi-year clients have all recently expanded their programs, leveraging the spectrum of Matter’s integrated capabilities designed to increase and sustain brand awareness while growing their lead generation initiatives:
- Attivo Networks, a leader in cyber deception and attacker lateral movement detection.
- Auth0, the identity platform for application teams.
- Sectigo, a leader in digital identity and web security.
“In the face of a massive remote-work migration, the emergence of new attack vectors and the evolution of ransomware attacks, we continue to maximize awareness for brands and their crucial cybersecurity and data protection products and services,” said Tim Hurley, Executive Vice President at Matter. “The breadth of our experience means we’re able to provide counsel and strategy, invaluable media connections and deep digital marketing insights required to elevate today’s security brands and make meaningful, measurable impact on their businesses.”
For the latest cybersecurity trends and insights, check out our Cyberside Chats video interview series here.
With nearly 200 professionals across offices in Boston and Newburyport, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Providence, RI, Pittsburgh, PA, Boulder, CO, and Portland, OR, Matter is one of the fastest-growing PR, creative services, digital marketing and strategy firms in the country. Recently named to Forbes List of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021, Matter has won 13 “Agency of the Year” accolades and has been consistently recognized as a top place to work.