Lou Hammond Group announced the following new clients for public relations, digital marketing and positioning:
- Blade and Bow– Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey born of some of the oldest and rarest remaining stocks to be distilled at the legendary Stitzel-Weller Distillery. It pays homage to the artful passion and renowned craftsmanship of the celebrated Stitzel-Weller Distillery in Louisville.
- Grand Luxury Group– an innovative reservation service that includes 350 of the world’s most distinctive properties in 50 countries, offering clients an array of upscale services and benefits.
- Flightgiftcardand Hotelgift – two cards that allows recipients flexibility to book flights (network 300 airline partners) and hotel stays (110,000 hotels, 170 countries). Brands of Locada B.V, a company focusing on experience gift cards.
- New York Foundation for Senior Citizens– has increased its association with LHG to provide creative, advertising and social media services. This mandate from the Mayor and City Hall endorses The Home Sharing Program of upmost importance to New York City.
- Natural World Safaris– is a bespoke travel outfitter offering specialist wildlife and natural world tours to Africa, the Indian Ocean, and Subcontinent, Far East, Polar Regions and Latin America.
- Leo Trippi– Founded in 1882, the company is a luxury ski specialist offering access to luxury chalets and apartments globally with a heritage in the Swiss Alps.
WIN IN COMPETITIVE REVIEW
- After a mandatory competitive RFP process, LHG will continue to represent VisitNorfolk and TOURISM Santa Fe.
Lou Hammond Group is an award-winning full-service marketing communications firm representing premium brands in arts and culture; consumer products and design; cruise, rail and travel services; destinations; economic development; food and beverage; hospitality groups and resorts; real estate; and technology industries. The company, founded in 1984, has offices in New York, Charleston, SC, Los Angeles, and Miami.