NRPR Group, a highly-recognized, award-winning and exclusive boutique public relations agency in the heart of Beverly Hills, is celebrating its sixth anniversary. From startups to Fortune 500 companies within consumer tech, fintech, healthtech, enterprise, mobile, digital entertainment, lifestyle, sports, and consumer products industries, NRPR services the best-of-the best clients with a very high-touch, results-oriented approach that positively impacts all clients’ bottom lines. The full-service agency has grown to over 80 client engagements and projects, employees across Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas and New York.
“Six years ago, the thought of celebrating six years in business felt like it was so far away, like a distant dream,” said Nicole Rodrigues, CEO and founder of NRPR Group. “When I started NRPR in 2014, I knew it would be a marathon, not a sprint, and we would hit hills along the way. I had a five-year vision for how I wanted to grow the agency, which would include having a team of dedicated professionals, innovative game changers as clients, and stand firm in our high-touch approach to servicing media and clients. I am happy to say that we have surpassed so many of the goals I originally set and continue to serve clients with new services such as video and production. And, most importantly, we continue to fund and service the Young Dreamers Foundation, a non-profit organization near and dear to us that helps young people navigate life and find their voice.”
Since its inception, NRPR has been honored with over 30 individual and agency awards, including several Bulldog Reporter awards, Ragan ACE awards, and Hermes Creative Awards. Other company milestones have included:
- 2020: NRPR Productions, located at NRPRs headquarters in Beverly Hills, launched, specializing in branded content, commercials, corporate videos, and YouTube series. Beverly Hills Boss, the book, was published.
- 2019: Beverly Boss brand launched, encompassing a YouTube channel, website, social engagement events, a growing social community and more.
- 2018: NRPR opened the office in Las Vegas in 2018 with an eye toward serving the growing tech community in the area and expanding the Young Dreamers outreach to schools.
- 2017: NRPR was honored with a Beverly Hills Small Business Excellence Awards for Public Relations for the second year in a row.
- 2016: Team NRPR received a Silver Video of the Year award for its PRactical Guide to Publicity video series, hosted by Nicole Rodrigues and featured on YouTube. The 11-part series, created to teach CEOs and CMOs the true benefits of strategic PR, also won a Gold Hermes Creative Award in 2016.
- 2015: NRPR Group won Gold in the Bulldog Reporter Awards: New Agency of the Year Category.
- 2014: June 4, 2014 NRPR Group launches.
While 2020 has been a difficult year for the PR industry, the national economy, and the world, NRPR Group is still thriving and positioned for continued success. NRPR is currently giving back to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, and San Francisco Bay Area-based businesses, currently facing hardship resulting from the pandemic. The agency is offering advance discounts on “return marketing, video and PR services” to help businesses communicate to their customers when they are once again up-and-running. As the agency moves forward, Nicole and her team will continue to set the example for what PR agencies of the future should and can be. Through integrated communications programs in which PR, social media marketing, digital marketing, and video marketing all work together NRPR will assist brands in maximizing their marketing potential.