NRPR Group, an award-winning public relations agency founded by PR and marketing powerhouse, Nicole Rodrigues, announced the newest additions to its client roster in Q4 2017.
The latest game-changing clients to join Team NRPR include:
- Dialpad: Dialpad offers secure, enterprise cloud phone systems, business VoIP, toll free numbers, cloud PBX and integrations with G Suite & Office 365.
- Olga Lorencin Skin Care: Olga Lorencin Skin Care is a line of hero products, each one formulated to deliver the most effective combination of cosmeceutical ingredients and proven active naturals. The brand is loved by countless celebrities and influencers, including Halle Berry, Emma Stone, Tyra Banks, Will Ferrell, Reese Witherspoon and more.
- HSG Campaigns: HSG Campaigns is a one-stop political consulting firm committed to getting Democratic candidates elected by strategically blending traditional campaign tactics with modern, effective solutions and outside of the box thinking.
- TenMoreVotes: TenMoreVotes is a paperless campaign solution that allows direct-voter contact through the touch of an app. With TenMoreVotes, supporters can contact potential voters by texting, calling, and canvassing, making it easier than ever for supporters to help their favorite candidates win.
- Eric Hogensen: Eric Hogensen is a Democratic political consultant with 20+ years of professional experience. He provides a proven track record of successful campaigns with like-minded candidates, while taking bigger leaps to open the once closed system of campaign politics, so everyday people can get involved.
This amazing quarter for new client growth, combined with a strong 2017, brings NRPR Group’s total new client wins to more than 20 closed accounts and projects closed this year, in addition to its early year legacy clients.
“To end 2017 on such a strong note by welcoming so many amazing new clients to our roster is an incredible feeling,” said Rodrigues. “We’re very fortunate to experience such healthy growth as an agency, but it’s also a reminder that we’re doing things the right way, and people are taking notice. When done correctly, PR pros know that working in public relations isn’t easy. I’m proud of this team and our hard work, and we’re truly honored to get to work with the strong, innovative leaders behind each of these companies.”
In addition to signing five new clients this quarter, NRPR Group is also celebrating three major award wins heading into the new year. First, Nicole Rodrigues was awarded Gold for Public or Media Relations Professional of the Year in Bulldog Reporter’s Stars of PR 2017 Awards. This is NRPR Group’s third straight Gold award win with Stars of PR, having won New Agency of the Year in 2015 and Small Agency of the Year in 2016.
Nicole also took home the Silver award at this year’s Stevie Awards for Women in Business for Woman of the Year—Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations. This is Nicole’s second time taking home a Stevie Award; last team NRPR took home Silver for Video of the Year for NRPR Group’s educational video series, PRactical Guide to Publicity.
Finally, NRPR Group was hand-selected for the 2017 Beverly Hills Small Business Excellence Awards for Public Relations. This is another back-to-back award win, as the agency took home the same top honor in 2016.
These honors come shortly after NRPR Group was named a Top 50 PR Agency in Los Angeles, and Rodrigues being named #16 CEO in Los Angeles and one of PR News’ Top 50 Game Changers in Public Relations.
“It’s hard to find words that describe just how amazing it is to end this year on such a high note,” said Rodrigues. “Our team is overjoyed and beyond proud to receive these honors from three highly regarded awards competitions. We work hard and truly love what we do, and to be recognized for that is great validation and the fuel to our fire heading into 2018.”
Additionally, NRPR Group announced it has added Anita Yardemian as an Account Executive to its growing team. A creative and dynamic public relations specialist, Yardemian has worked for some of the biggest fashion houses in the world, from Gucci and Tom Ford to Westime, Audemars Piguet, and more. NRPR welcomes Yardemian on the heels of also bringing on Jen Rogers as Public Relations and Marcom Director earlier this year.
“Team NRPR is lucky to welcome all of this amazing new talent to our family this year,” said Rodrigues. “Besides being killer PR pros with the skills to impress, we also look for team players who bring enthusiasm, grit, and passion to everything they do. I know we’ll continue to accomplish great things with these new additions to our rockstar team.”
In addition to all of its great news bringing 2017 to a close, NRPR Group is excited to head into the new year with a focus on continuing to deliver results for its awesome clients, growing its new office in Beverly Hills, and making a difference in its community through its Corporate Social Responsibility program, which was recently officially launched as its own non-profit organization, Young Dreamers.
Want more like this?
Subscribe to get daily or weekly PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
Corporate values are on trial every day, with calls for brands to take a stand on everything from racism to immigrant rights to the MeToo movement—and determining when to stay silent and when to act has become key to a brand's reputation. In a new report, PR and...
Here you have it! The most notable journalist and media industry moves of the past week. USA AND CANADA Follow us on Twitter @Press_Moves News and Media Agence France-Presse: promotes Shaun Tandon (@shauntandon) to State Department Correspondent. Atlantic, The: hires...
A company’s brand is the image it shows to the public. With things moving so quickly, sometimes we need to take a step back and revisit the message we are sharing with the world. In order to not fall behind, there are some things you are going to want to take into...