NRPR Group LLC, an award-winning public relations agency founded by PR and marketing powerhouse, Nicole Rodrigues, is excited to announce the addition of four new clients in Q4 2018 to top off a year of massive client and agency growth. The new clients and projects that joined Team NRPR include:
- Emblematic Group: a digital media company focused on immersive, virtual, mixed and augmented reality. Emblematic Group has developed the first web platform for creating and sharing volumetric virtual reality (VR) using real people and places, and hired NRPR Group for a project term in Q4.
- High Manor: Soon-to-launch luxury brand for cannabis enthusiasts. Team NRPR was tapped for a messaging project to ensure website, and product messaging are ready for launch.
- REME: the go-to for health & wellness. REME encompasses highly educational programs and a supportive community to empower everyone, from clients to staff, and its team of experts, to encourage lives lived with mental clarity, physical rejuvenation, and restoration for everyone’s well-being. REME offers a convenient approach to health and wellness through on-demand IV therapy, stretch and massage, and an in-home health and wellness app, and has hired NRPR Group to continue building buzz and awareness for its growing community and wellness app.
- SRAX:is a digital marketing and consumer data management technology company delivering the tools to unlock data to reveal brands core consumers across channels in the CPG, automotive, sports, and lifestyle verticals. NRPR was tapped to work with the company’s blockchain platform, BIGtoken, where people can own, verify and sell access to their data. With BIGtoken, participating consumers earn rewards from their data, and advertisers and media companies get access to transparent, verified data to better reach and serve audiences.
These innovative companies join the roster of other impressive companies the agency added in 2018, namely:
- Beautytap: the premier destination for Korean beauty education, advice, content, community, and luxury beauty products
- Camilla d’Errico: a comic artist/creator and pop surrealist painter, while also contributing to the vinyl art toy movement, and expanding her style into fashion, accessories, toys and other merchandise.
- Charlie and the Dream Machine Tour: Charlie Jabaley, Grammy-winning music mogul and self-made millionaire on a national 4,081-mile bike tour to inspire and help transform one million people’s lives. (Project)
- Flint Rehab: a forward-thinking company dedicated to reinventing the way stroke survivors recover with next-gen rehabilitation tools using the latest clinical research and gamification.
- LevelPlay: a sports networking platform built for athletes of all ages and abilities to manage their athletic careers and personal brand.
- Scenebot and Scenebot Stage: popular apps created to democratize the way the entertainment industry discovers new talent. (Project)
- Shipsomnia: the first and only fully-themed music festival cruise offering a distinctive entertainment travel experience with purpose, raising awareness for environmental issues affecting the sea. (Project)
- Soul Machines: a ground-breaking high-tech company of AI researchers, neuroscientists, psychologists, artists and innovative thinkers; re-imagining how we connect with machines.
- StreaMe: the first complete, self-managed streaming content ecosystem.
Not only has NRPR Group grown its massive client roster from zero to 80+ projects and long-term contracts in under five years, but now boasts a committed team of 15 members across the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York. NRPR opened the office in Las Vegas in 2018 with an eye toward serving the growing tech community in the area and expanding the Young Dreamers outreach to schools. In 2018, Nicole and the Young Dreamers team partnered with 30+ schools, positively impacting more than 150,000 students through how-to videos, curriculum development, all-school rallies, and motivational playlists. In 2019, Young Dreamers has pre-booked 40+ schools.
“I am very proud of NRPR Group’s 2018 success and what the team continues to accomplish,” said Nicole Rodrigues, CEO and founder of NRPR Group. “We’re passionate hard workers who think, work, and DO proactively—NOT waiting for clients or media to provide direction. We work alongside our clients, who value our diligence, persistence and commitment to their success. We understand the value of relationships and continue to be the bridge that leads to long-lasting relationships between clients, the media and influencers who touch their key audiences.”
Reinforcing the agency’s success, Nicole Rodrigues and the NRPR team received nine industry awards in 2018 including the Hermes Creative Awards – Platinum, 2018 Bulldog Reporter Stars of PR award for PR Professional Who Makes a Difference, Best in Biz Best PR Campaign, ACQ5 US – Strategic Communications Consultancy Firm of the Year, and Gamechanger of the Year. Moreover, NRPR was highlighted in Insight Success Magazine’s 10 Most Creative PR Agencies 2018 listing. Nicole Rodrigues was also named a Top PR Influencer by Fit Small Business, highlighting her excellent credentials, expertise, and success within the Public Relations industry, and CV Magazine’s Most Influential CEO of the Year 2018 – PR and Social Media Marketing.
Get Your Daily PR Updates
Subscribe to get daily PR News updates from Bulldog Reporter
It’s all about the customer experience these days for product retailers, whether B2B or B2C—but most brands and businesses are dropping the ball at one point or another along the CX journey. And despite numerous strategies and tactics designed to facilitate the...
Marketing and PR professionals marveled at how Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen turned an online duel with rival Chick-fil-A into $65 million in “free" advertising this past August when its sassy Fried Chicken Sandwich battle went viral on Twitter—and led to a complete...
In a world dominated by technology, the way we advertise regularly changes as technology continues to evolve. One of our previous blogs mentions that people trust other consumers more than they trust direct brand advertisements. This means advertisers must personalize...