Marketing agency Osborn Barr is continuing to grow with five new hire/promotion announcements.
- Ben Bohling – Creative Director at Osborn Barr: Bohling joins Osborn Barr’s St. Louis office as a creative director where he will lead the daily efforts of creative teams in development and execution of creative products for clients while maintaining high quality standards. Previously, Bohling served as a senior vice president—group creative director for FleishmanHillard.
- Nick Main – Creative Director at Osborn Barr: Main joins the Kansas City office of Osborn Barr as creative director. Main will lead creative development and execution for assigned accounts while managing the creative teams, account service and production. Main’s background includes broadcast production, retail, aviation and entertainment account experience.
- George Harper – Associate Director at Osborn Barr: Harper has been named associate director for Osborn Barr’s St. Louis office. Harper will lead various campaign components and efforts for clients, including strategy, production and measurement. Harper has more than 10 years of experience in relationship management, integrated communications and policy initiatives.
- Adam Simpson – Art Director at Osborn Barr: Simpson has been promoted from associate art director to art director at Osborn Barr’s St. Louis office. As art director, Simpson will be responsible for creating concepts and executions of ideas based on client needs and creative direction.
- Kaytlin Sedgwick– Art Director at Osborn Barr: Sedgwick has been promoted from associate art director to art director at Osborn Barr’s St. Louis office. Sedgwick will have an elevated role on client accounts and leading project management teams while overseeing strategy and innovation for client projects.
Osborn Barr is a marketing communications agency with a 30-year history of serving the agriculture and rural industry. Osborn Barr recently purchased Paramore, a full-service digital marketing agency. With locations in St. Louis, Kansas City and Nashville, the combined company boasts an award-winning team serving clients in the agriculture, health care, education and tourism industries. The team of 145 is comprised of marketing professionals with broad experience developing and implementing strategic communications including digital, content, public relations, social, broadcast, creative and advertising.