Marketing agency Osborn Barr and its Nashville agency Paramore Digital have announced five new hires and promotions. The moves include:
- Emily Crye – Supervisor at Paramore: Emily Crye has been named supervisor for Paramore Digital, an Osborn Barr company, in Nashville. Crye will lead various campaign components and efforts for clients including strategy, production and measurement. Prior to Paramore, Crye worked as an account supervisor for Industrial Strength Marketing in Nashville.
- Dena Livingston – Account Director at Paramore: Dena Livingston joins Paramore Digital, an Osborn Barr company in Nashville, as account director. With more than 15 years of experience in branding and promotional marketing, Livingston will drive organic growth and strategy for a variety of accounts in the areas of tourism, faith-based initiatives, education and more. In her previous position, Livingston served as VP of marketing for Acceptance Auto Insurance.
- Paige Gruber – Account Manager at Osborn Barr: Paige Gruber joins the St. Louis office of Osborn Barr as an account manager. In this position, Gruber will be responsible for managing specific campaign initiatives, event and tradeshow planning and activations while ensuring that Osborn Barr is consistently reaching maximum performance in relation to client objectives. Gruber previously held an account manager position at Paradigm New Media Group.
- Laura Wolf – Manager at Osborn Barr: Laura Wolf has been promoted from associate to manager at Osborn Barr’s St. Louis office. In her new position, Wolf will have a more elevated and strategic role on client accounts while continuing to enhance her knowledge in the rural industry and excel in media relations and client communications.
- Valerie Wiley – Manager at Osborn Barr: Valerie Wiley has been promoted from associate to office manager at Osborn Barr. In her new role, Wiley will continue to support the daily administrative services of the St. Louis office and will be involved in leading and driving more HR initiatives and projects, such as employee engagement, training and development coordination, orientation coordination and more.
Osborn Barr is a marketing communications agency with a 30-year history of serving the agriculture and rural industry. Osborn Barr recently purchased Paramore, a full-service digital marketing agency. With locations in St. Louis, Kansas City and Nashville, the combined company boasts an award-winning team serving clients in the agriculture, health care, education and tourism industries. The team of 145 is comprised of marketing professionals with broad experience developing and implementing strategic communications including digital, content, public relations, social, broadcast, creative and advertising.