PROI Worldwide announced the International Management Board slate for 2021/2022, led by Global Chair Ciro Dias dos Reis, President of Imagem Corporativa based in Brazil. PROI is the world’s largest partnership of leading independent communications agencies with partners in 55 countries.
“Having survived the very difficult challenges of 2020 our businesses are quickly recovering and building for the future,” Reis said. “The pandemic has driven much of communications toward a more digital and more focused environment, with audiences that are harder to reach and to influence. Communications entrepreneurs like those in PROI are helping to boldly lead our industry into a future that helps organizations achieve their many communications goals.”
The International Management Board includes:
- Global Chair – Ciro Dias dos Reis, Imagem Corporativa, Brazil.
- EMEA Region Vice-Chairs – Nicola Nel, Atmosphere Communications, South Africa and Rania Azab, 4PR Group, Egypt.
- Americas Region Vice-Chairs – Trudy Kremer, Jackson Spalding, U.S. and Jeff Lambert, Lambert, U.S.
- APAC Region Vice-Chairs – Angela Scaffidi, Senate/SHJ, Australia and Elaine Chuah, Priority Communications, Malaysia.
- Non-voting Positions – Jeff Altheide, PROI Worldwide Global Managing Director and Board Secretary/Treasurer, U.S. and Jean Leopold Schuybroek, Director of Global Development, Belgium.
PROI Worldwide encompasses more than 80 PR and communications businesses in 165 cities and 55 countries. Reis says, individually, they are proven leaders in their home markets. Collectively, the PROI partners represent more than US$913 million in revenue and 6,900 employees. Thousands of clients, including dozens of Fortune 500 companies, trust PROI partners in one or more countries and regions around the world.
About PROI Worldwide
PROI Worldwide harnesses the collective power of the world’s most ambitious entrepreneurial communications firms. By sharing global insights and best practices, PROI agencies remain best in market trendsetters, supporting the drive to deliver the most impactful communications campaigns for their clients. In 2020, PROI encompassed 80 partners with 6,900 employees in more than 165 cities and 55 countries. With combined revenue of more than US$913 million, PROI ranked 5th among consolidated communications groups, and was the only one that is based on a unique partnership of independent business people.