The PRSA Foundation, an independent, 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to advancing diversity and inclusion within the communications profession, announced today that it has appointed seven new Trustees to its Board of Directors. The new appointees will be instrumental in driving the strategic direction and overseeing the work of the PRSA Foundation.
The new Trustees represent communications and public relations leaders across the industry and bring a diverse set of experience and knowledge to the role. The new appointments include:
- Yolanda Benson, Director, Government Strategies, Inc.
- Cedric Brown, Director of Digital Strategy, A Call to Men
- Natalie Godwin, Assistant Vice President, External Communications, Unum
- Antonio Hernandez, Lead Principal of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Amazon
- Stephanie Meyering, Sr. Manager, Brand Communications, The Home Depot
- Leah Seay, Communications Manager, Delivery, Uber
- Aniesia Williams, Managing Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Client Engagement, Real Chemistry (previously W2O Group)
Dr. Aerial Ellis, President of the PRSA Foundation, Managing Principal of Advisory 83 and Assistant Professor at Lipscomb University, stated, “We are proud to welcome the new Trustees to the PRSA Foundation’s Board, as they are as passionate and dedicated as we are to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion within our field. They each bring unique insights to our work and I look forward to serving with them as we advance the mission of the PRSA Foundation.”
The PRSA Foundation seeks to attract, support, and prepare communications and public relations professionals at various career levels through mentoring, professional development programming, and funding opportunities. The Foundation is committed to furthering workplace-based inclusion efforts to grow and retain a diverse workforce.
About the PRSA Foundation
The PRSA Foundation, an independent, 501(c)(3) charity, supports outreach to diverse students to attract them to PR and make them better prepared to contribute to the profession, and to society, when they enter the workforce through partnerships with leading universities and professional organizations. For more information regarding the PRSA Foundation, its activities and its full board of trustees, visit www.prsafoundation.org.