NEW YORK, July 18, 2023 – PRSA today announced it has elected 19 new applicants to the College of Fellows, representing professionals and educators who have made a significant impact on the public relations and communications profession. More than 700 communicators have been inducted into the College of Fellows since its establishment in 1989.
Members of the College of Fellows have at least 20 years of PR and communications experience and are accredited in public relations (APR), among other qualifications.
“It gives me great pleasure to congratulate these 19 individuals on this milestone achievement,” said Michelle Egan, APR, Fellow PRSA, 2023 PRSA Chair. “Their induction reflects the professional legacies and impact on aspiring leaders. I’m proud to stand alongside these champions of ethical communications and look forward to their continued influence in the profession.”
“Selection to the College of Fellows is one of the highest recognitions in our profession and, for many, the pinnacle of a distinguished career,” said J.W. Arnold, APR, Fellow PRSA and 2023 Chair of the College of Fellows. “They continue to make a lasting impact by mentoring students and young professionals, and serving as role models at the highest levels of the profession. Congratulations to all the new Fellows.”
The 2023 inductees are:
- Montrie Rucker Adams, APR, Fellow PRSA, President, Chief Visibility Officer, Visibility Marketing Inc.
- Kelliann Amico, APR, Fellow PRSA, Director of Everything, Amico
- Jenny Barker, APR, Fellow PRSA, Principal, Gray Owl Strategy
- Jennifer Regen Bisbee, APR, Fellow PRSA, Founder and President, Bisbee and Company, Inc.
- Carolyn Smith Casertano, APR, Fellow PRSA, Assistant Professor of Practice, University of Arizona; Tucson, Arizona
- Jacque Coe, APR, Fellow PRSA, Principal, Jacque Coe Communications
- Marcia DiStaso, APR, Fellow PRSA, Associate Dean of Research, University of Florida; Gainesville, Florida
- Christie L. Goodman, APR, Fellow PRSA, Director of Communications, IDRA
- David W. Honchul, APR, Fellow PRSA, Public Affairs Specialist, Internal Revenue Service
- Meredith Libbey, MBA, APR, Fellow PRSA, Communications Manager, Ford Motor Credit Company
- Joyce Lofstrom, MS, APR, Fellow PRSA, Owner/Principal, Joyce Lofstrom & Associates
- Mark Mohammadpour, APR, Fellow PRSA, Owner and Chief Well-being Officer, Chasing the Sun
- Lori M. Quiller, APR, Fellow PRSA, Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Raquel Rivera Torres, APR, Fellow PRSA, Corporate Communications Director, Grupo Ferré Rangel
- Frances A. Stephenson, APR, Fellow PRSA, Principal, Step In Communication
- Ann Marie Varga, APR, Fellow PRSA, Manager, Internal Communications, AdventHealth
- Samantha Villegas, APR, Fellow PRSA, Director of Strategic Communication Services, Raftelis
- David Vossbrink, APR, Fellow PRSA, Principal, Communications Counsel
- Brandon Wilson, APR, Fellow PRSA, President & CEO, Wilbron
The College of Fellows Class of 2023 will be inducted at a gala celebration on Saturday, October 14 prior to PRSA’s annual conference in Nashville, Tennessee.
PRSA is the leading professional organization serving the communications community through a network of more than 400 professional and student chapters in the U.S., Argentina, Colombia, Peru and Puerto Rico. Guided by its Code of Ethics, PRSA empowers its members to succeed at every stage of their careers through a wide breadth of premium professional development programs, exclusive networking events and leadership opportunities. Signature events include the Anvil Awards, and ICON, the premier annual gathering for communications professionals and students. For more information, visit www.prsa.org.