Using the #FlattentheCurve hashtag, students are being asked to post photos and videos on Instagram and/or Twitter, as well as to write blog posts, communicating why they are practicing social distancing, including who they want to protect, suggestions they may have to help cope with the pandemic, and what they are doing to get their Chapter meetings back on track.
Follow the steps below to participate.
- Using the hashtag #FlattentheCurve post a photo or video on Instagram and/or Twitter of the following:
- why you are practicing social distancing
- how you are managing getting Chapter meetings or programs back on track
- any suggestions to help cope with this pandemic
- Be sure to tag @PRSSANational in your post
- Tag three PRSSA members to also participate!