The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) recently announced the winners of its annual Best Practice Awards.
“The PRGN Best Practices Awards reflect the wide range and diversity of talents that are represented by our global partners,” said PRGN President, Aaron Blank. “With 50 agencies around the globe, the awards represent the high quality of work our agencies do for their clients.”
Top winners were The Fearey Group (Seattle) and Landis Communications, Inc. (San Francisco) with six awards each.
In this year’s competition, there were 20 categories and 53 awards distributed consisting of 20 Gold, 17 Silver and 16 Bronze.
Gold awards were earned by:
- Industrie-Contact (IC) (Germany) for Events-External and Agency
- Landis Communications, Inc. (San Francisco) for Agency Collaboration and Community Relations
- Bianchi Public Relations (Michigan) for Agency Collaboration
- HWB Communications (South Africa) for B2B Communications
- Perspective Strategies (Malaysia) for Blogger/Vlogger Outreach
- Xenophon Strategies, Inc. (Washington D.C.) for Communication to Millennials
- Media Profile (Toronto) for Consumer Communications – Products and Product Launches
- Three Box Strategic Communications (Dallas) for Consumer Communications – Services and Financial Communications, Transactions & Investor Relations
- Free Communication (Romania) for Content Marketing & SEO and Employer Branding & Internal Communication
- Cros (Russia) for Crisis Management
- LC Williams & Associates (Chicago) for Integrated Campaigns and Social Media Communications
- Currie Communications (Australia) for Public Affairs & Lobbying
- OneMulti (Poland) for Service Launches and Social Campaign/Corporate Social Responsibility
Other winning firms that earned silver or bronze recognition included Buchanan Public Relations LLC (Pennsylvania); Goodwill Communications (Hungary); Reed Public Relations (Tennessee); We Agency (France); RumboCierto Comunicaciones (Chile); accelent Communications (Austria); Integrate Communications (Japan); Cabinet Prive de Conseils s.a. (Switzerland); and The Conroy Martinez Group (Florida).
PRGN partners are independent, local, owner-operated public relations and marketing communications firms that share expertise and resources, while providing broad-based comprehensive communications strategies to clients worldwide. Companies or organizations interested in the services of PRGN’s local agency network can visit www.prgn.com for more information.