rbb Communications, a national integrated communications firm and four-time ‘Agency of the Year,’ announced that nine team members became equity partners. The expansion of the leadership cabinet follows a strong year for the agency, with more than 35 percent growth in revenue along with the addition of major national and global bands.
“To help us achieve our long-term strategic growth plan, a group of senior team members who have demonstrated leadership in client services and operations were invited to become partners in the firm,” said Christine Barney, CEO and managing partner of rbb. “These new partners are poised to take the agency to the next level and ensure we meet our aggressive performance goals. We appreciate their dedication to our clients and culture.”
Part of rbb’s recent service expansion includes the addition of its healthcare, global and emerging markets practice group, as well as crisis and issues management division, Reputation & Risk Advisors. rbb’s social/digital, creative and advertising resources have expanded as well to meet the growing needs of its diverse client base.
The following individuals have been named partners of the firm:
- Abdul Muhammad II, chief digital officer, creates strategic programs involving social media, web development and mobile technology in synch with traditional advertising and public relations.
- Jeanine Karp, vice president, offers a broad range of media relations, brand development, corporate reputation management, consumer and B2B marketing experience.
- Josh Merkin, vice president, specializes in media relations and integrated corporate communications strategies for B2B, corporate and professional service clients.
- Laura Guitar, executive vice president, leads Reputation & Risk Advisors, a division of rbb Communications, focusing on issues, crisis and reputation management.
- Lisette Loughner, vice president of human resources, manages the agency’s benefits administration, recruitment and compensation, performance management and organizational development.
- Maite Velez-Couto, vice president, offers a broad range of media relations, consumer product and influencer marketing and branding experience to the firm, including Hispanic marketing.
- Rashid Saker, director of operations, oversees all administrative operations including IT, staff support, and procurement.
- Sandra Fine Ericson, APR, senior vice president, director of results measurement, focuses on media relations, corporate reputation management, public affairs, consumer and B2B marketing.
- Shawn Warmstein, vice president, manages consumer and corporate clients across multiple sectors, merging traditional public relations with digital and integrated marketing components.
“Each of these individuals bring strategic perspective and critical expertise to rbb’s clients and the agency,” said Lisa Ross, president and partner of rbb Communications. “This is a very exciting time. We are confident that we have the best leadership in place to ensure a bright future for rbb.”