Rhea + Kaiser (R+K) announced the addition of three new Account Management + Planning staff, two Public Relations team members, one Creative designer, and promotes one.
- Grace Morgan comes to R+K as an Assistant Account Manager, Account Management + Planning. Grace provides daily client communications, timeline planning and coordinates with the agency’s PR and creative studio teams. She interned at Energy BBDO Chicago and a public relations agency in Cape Town, South Africa, prior to her employment at R+K. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Savannah Waller joins R+K as an Assistant Account Manager, Account Management + Planning. Savannah is responsible for team planning with clients, project management, ad monitoring and competitive ad reviews. She interned with DuPont Pioneer, Filament Marketing and MillerCoors in Milwaukee, prior to joining R+K. Savannah was the chapter president at the University of Wisconsin, where she earned her degree.
- Jennifer York comes to R+K as an Account Supervisor, Account Management + Planning. Jennifer provides strategic direction and account oversight. Prior to joining R+K, Jennifer, a native of the Midwest, has spent over 10 years in the digital marketing space in the Phoenix and San Diego markets and worked with brands including McDonald’s, the Arizona Diamondbacks, Quiksilver, and Bumble Bee Seafoods. Jennifer has a bachelor’s degree from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Bailey Harmon joins R+K as an Assistant Account Manager, Public Relations. Bailey is responsible for maintaining client communications, media relations and contributing to content development. Prior to her employment, she completed public relations internships with imre, Largemouth Communications, and Bayer CropScience in Raleigh, North Carolina. Bailey is a graduate of North Carolina State.
- Dawn Smith comes to R+K as a Principal Writer and Editor, Public Relations. Dawn provides all areas of content development across all accounts for the agency. She has spent over 20 years in communications for clients including Oakton Community College, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and Sony Pictures Entertainment. She most recently served as the Director of Communications for the University of Illinois Cancer Center. Dawn has a bachelor’s degree from Indiana University and a master’s degree from Boston University.
- Miku Kinnear joins R+K as an Art Director, Digital Specialist. Miku creates high-impact design and art direction across all accounts for R+K. An award-winning designer specializing in customer-focused digital experiences, Miku arrived at R+K from the Association Management Center, where she worked with organizations, including the Hematology Oncology Pharmacy Association, the Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses, the National Association for Healthcare Quality, Solid Rock Carpenters and the Awards and Personalization Association. Originally from Kawasaki, Japan, Miku has a bachelor’s degree from DePaul University and certifications in user experience design from The Interaction Design Foundation.
- R+K also announced the promotion of Steve Knapp to Senior Copywriter. Steve, who joined R+K in 2015, brings creativity, innovation and inspiration to all projects. With a focus on the customer, Steve elevates the strategic foundation of every assignment to create fresh ideas that work toward reaching client goals.