Lou Hammond Group (LHG) announced new clients for public relations/corporate communications, strategic planning, creative services and digital marketing:
- Visit Hattiesburg – an innovative and artistic Mississippi city showcasing a vivid history, civil rights experiences, acclaimed culinary, outdoor activities with the opportunity of live, work and play.
- Grand Hyatt Vail – A 285-room resort offering three dining options, a 58,000-sq.-ft. fitness center, ski concierge, outdoor ice-skating rink, infinity pool and a traditional alpine spa.
- Sweetgrass Inn– Wild Dunes Resort’s newest hotel, is a 153 room oceanside hotel located on Isle of Palms near Charleston scheduled to open in spring 2021.
- East West Partners – Two new residential properties in Greater Charleston; The Waterfront, on Daniel Island and The Wentworth, downtown.
- Mura– A web-based content management system designed specifically for marketers, content managers, web developers and IT professionals to create, manage and customize websites/web applications.
- NearShore Technology– An Inc. 5000-ranked IT project development and team enhancement service provider specializing in software development, staff augmentation and outsourced, on-demand IT services for high-tech, healthcare and financial enterprises.
Lou Hammond Group is an award-winning full-service marketing communications firm representing premium brands globally. The company, founded in 1984, is headquartered in New York with offices in Charleston, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles and Miami.