Lou Hammond Group announced the following new clients for public relations, digital marketing and positioning:
- Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line– promote only provider of two-night cruises and cruise & resort stays to Grand Bahama Island year-round from the Port of Palm Beach. The company operates Grand Celebration and Grand Classica and is the largest contributor to tourism in Grand Bahama Island.
- Chartwell Hospitality– an award-winning, fully integrated hotel operations and development company specializing in the acquisition, development and management of high-quality, branded, limited-service and full-service hotels. Based in Nashville, Chartwell Hospitality has 1,500 employees across 37 hotels and 14 states with seven hotels under development.
- Cliff House Maine– Following a landmark revitalization, the resort has completed its second and final phase of renovations, which includes 40 specialty suites, a classically restored New England cottage and a new family pool. The luxury property is located on 70 oceanfront acres on the southern coast of Maine. It features dining/bar concepts, a 9,000-square-foot spa, 25,000 square feet of meeting space and an adjacent 18‐hole semi‐private golf course.
- Boar’s Head Resort– A 573-acre property located in Charlottesville, VA. The AAA Four Diamond resort, owned by the University of Virginia Foundation, features a full-service spa, championship golf course, and outstanding meeting/function space. An extensive sports club facility includes a nationally acclaimed tennis program, modern and comprehensive fitness center, more than 45 weekly fitness classes, a full activity gym, world-class squash facilities, outdoor aquatics facilities, and kids’ programs.
Two properties in Jerusalem:
- David Citadel– an iconic, five-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. The hotel proudly counts heads of state, high ranking officials and VIPs among its regular guests.
- Mamilla Hotel– offers magnificent views of the Old City walls, the Tower of David, and Jaffa Gate.
Lou Hammond Group is an award-winning full-service marketing communications firm representing premium brands in arts and culture; consumer products and design; cruise, rail and travel services; destinations; economic development; food and beverage; hospitality groups and resorts; real estate; and technology industries. The company, founded in 1984, has offices in New York, Charleston, SC, Los Angeles, and Miami.