Swanson Russell received 15 awards at the 2021 Public Relations Society of America Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards Gala held virtually on January 28.
PRSA Nebraska’s Paper Anvil Awards honor outstanding contributions made to the public relations profession. The competition recognizes organizations that have successfully addressed a communications challenge with skill, creativity and resourcefulness.
Swanson Russell accepted nine Awards of Excellence on behalf of clients for the following:
- Propane Education & Research Council (PERC), Autogas Learning Pages – Crisis & Issues Management
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, SiteOne COVID-19 Business Response – Crisis & Issues Management
- Cattlemen’s Beef Board (CBB), Progressive Cattle Column – Editorials/Op-Ed Columns
- Profile Products, HyrdoStraw Acquisition Announcement – Internal Communications
- CBB, Email Signup Campaign – Social Media
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Hardscape UGC Campaign – Social Media
- Koch Agronomic Services, Geotargeting Awareness Campaign – Social Media
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Jobsite Jokes – Social Media
- AMVAC, AMVAC Virtual Media Event – Webcast/Webinar
The agency also accepted six Awards of Merit for the following work:
- Badlands, Badlands Blog – Blogs
- CBB, COVID-19 Response – Crisis & Issues Management
- PERC, Construction Safety Week PR Campaign – Events & Observances
- CBB, The Drive Newsletter – Publications
- Koch Agronomic Services, Field Notes Podcast – Special Projects
- PERC, Propane Kids Educator Campaign – Word-of-Mouth Marketing
“PR is an important part of our strategic offering,” said Brent Schott, president of Swanson Russell. “It’s an honor to see our teams and clients across multiple industries recognized by PRSA Nebraska.”
Swanson Russell is a nationally recognized full-service branding, advertising and public relations agency in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. The agency partners with clients across many industries while specializing in agriculture, construction, landscape/turf, outdoor recreation and healthcare.