The Brandman Agency has announced Elegant Hotels as the latest addition to its portfolio of international hospitality and travel clientele. The Agency will represent the group in both US and UK markets.
Elegant Hotels, now part of Marriott International’s portfolio, owns and operates seven luxury hotels in Barbados – six of which are situated on the island’s prestigious Platinum West Coast: Colony Club, Tamarind, The House, Crystal Cove, Turtle Beach, Waves Hotel & Spa and Treasure Beach. Each of the hotels has a distinct personality, offering styles to suit every taste, from classic to contemporary, family-friendly to adults-only, soft adventure to wellness and traditional, villa living to all-inclusive. Yet they share a commitment to superb service and fine dining, upscale accommodations and unparalleled beaches and water sports experiences including a “Beach Ambassadors” programme.
While Colony Club is already open to guests, Tamarind is set to re-open on May 1 with the others to follow on May 18.
“We are thrilled to welcome Elegant Hotels to The Brandman Agency portfolio and support the re-opening of this iconic group of Barbados hotels,” said Melanie Brandman, Founder and CEO of The Brandman Agency. “At a time where the promise of post-pandemic travel is on the horizon, we are excited to cast a spotlight on each property’s individual personality and entice travellers of all types to enjoy the Elegant experience.”
The Elegant Hotels portfolio includes:
- Colony Club, situated on the finest stretch of the west coast, delights guests with lagoon-style pools, serene tropical gardens and a sophisticated ambiance which extends to all 96 tastefully-appointed guest rooms. Ideal for gastronomes and those who enjoy healthy experiences and unique amenities, the property offers themed beach dinners, paddle-boarding clinics and a rum vault with a boutique tasting room and dedicated Rum Ambassador and Vault Chef.
- The House evokes the feel of a private island, as a tranquil, adults-only haven with 34 junior and one-bedroom suites providing modern simplicity and comfort. A favourite of celebrities and sophisticated travellers, The House makes every day a luxurious indulgence including complimentary ‘jet lag’ massages at the new boutique spa, daily champagne breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening canapes.
- As family-friendly as it is an exclusive adult hideaway, Tamarind is set on a 750-foot crescent of premium white sandy beach with two restaurants. While the intimate spa, relaxation spaces, day beds and decks provide a romantic atmosphere for couples, great amenities for families include the Flying Fish Kids Club and a dedicated family lounge.
- Crystal Cove is an all-inclusive tropical beach resort with 88 modern guest rooms and suites featuring water sports, beach recreation and three lagoon-style swimming pools to provide guests with endless options for adventure.
- Redesigned in 2017, the award-winning Waves Hotel & Spa offers an all-inclusive wellness experience that goes beyond premium accommodation and versatile dining. Guests can indulge in a plethora of relaxing spa treatments including traditional massages, facials, wraps and invigorating salt scrubs, and heighten wellbeing with complimentary workout classes and healthy dining options.
- Located on Barbados’ lively and luminous South Coast, the all-inclusive, all-suite Turtle Beach offers ample opportunities to swim, snorkel and dine. Plenty of options for culinary lovers abound, from ‘eating amongst the treetops’ at the signature Asiago’s restaurant to authentic Bajan dishes at the beachfront Sand Trap restaurant.
- The adults-only Treasure Beach is an oceanfront boutique resort that offers a true feast for the senses. 35 spacious one-bedroom suites boast private balconies and coral stone walls, with some featuring outdoor private plunge pools. Exciting amenities for culture vultures include local art tours to explore creative hubs, the Rum Shop Crawl and the Hidden Treasures Tour.
“We are delighted to be working with The Brandman Agency and are confident that their expertise in the luxury hospitality sector will help us welcome guests back to Barbados as travel begins to rebound,” said Xavier Pineda, Director of Sales & Marketing All-Inclusive Marriott International.
Marriott plans to carry out renovations to the hotel portfolio and, upon completion, operate them as all-inclusive resorts under one or more of the 30 Marriott International brands.